Check it off the Bucket List! Panama Canal on the NCL Star October 1-16...with pics!

Cubechick

I read all 2500 iBook pages.

I just read my first book using an IPhone. Talk about a lot of page turning..... And actually, it was cruise related.....Cruise Confidential, A Hit Below the Waterline. Although the actual book is only 300+ pages, I think the IPhone version was over six thousand. Hi tech world.

Such a great review-thank you so much. I'm on the April 28 Canal cruise which goes out of NY, which is where I live. It's 17 days and I'm so looking forward to a full canal crossing. Did the Canal in 2009 with HAL-I won't stray from NCL again-but it was only a partial. The nice thing about a partial crossing is that we had excursions in Panama.

As for the Path Between the Seas-it's long, it takes time for the American portion to start, but worth every minute. I knew what had taken place and what was underneath the locks and it made the Canal come alive.

Again-thanks for the review.

I want to apologize for the delay in further posts. I'm traveling and trying to copy info with my iPad is proving challenging. I think I'll have time tomorrow to post at least Cartagana. Thanks for your patience...and the awesome feedback!

Take your time, no rush.....we'll all be here....:D:D

I want to apologize for the delay in further posts. I'm traveling and trying to copy info with my iPad is proving challenging. I think I'll have time tomorrow to post at least Cartagana. Thanks for your patience...and the awesome feedback!

No need to apologize. Take your time it is wonderful to relive this cruise a little at a time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aimee, thank you so much for the wonderful pictures and your review. I feel so wonderful remembering all the sights and excitement of the mules and the height we reached in the locks. Amazing to say the least. Your pictures are so superior to ours but the memories of a cruise I always wanted to do was worth the wait. Please keep the chapters coming and thanks for taking the time to do this for all of us.

IF we have power tomorrow I'll be posting. Mother nature played a not so nice Halloween "trick" on us. :(

We got the same not so nice trick over here too. We have not had power since 2 p.m. yesterday. No blackberry either until now. The Gem's rescue and your review were the 1st two cc postings I checked out. Hope we all get power back tomorrow.

Archived