cabin 6106 varanda on celebrity solstice

TULLOCH

:confused::confused:Anyone out there going to be on the Celebrity Solstice , that leaves Barcelona 11-04-2011??? This is our 1st to Europe, & 1st on Celebrity. Can anyone give us some info?? And I might say that this is my 1st here, so I might be doing some things wrong...anyway, we are excited and ready to start Cruising.....:):)

:confused::confused:Anyone out there going to be on the Celebrity Solstice , that leaves Barcelona 11-04-2011??? This is our 1st to Europe, & 1st on Celebrity. Can anyone give us some info?? And I might say that this is my 1st here, so I might be doing some things wrong...anyway, we are excited and ready to start Cruising.....:):)

Here is a link to the Roll Call for your cruise: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1327722

On Roll Calls, everyone on the thread is sailing on the same exact cruise. Great forum for gaining information about your cruise, organizing excursions, and chatting with those you'll be sailing with.

Enjoy Solstice; the S-Class ships are amazing! :)

Archived