Amazing sale on Formal/Elegant type dresses

fann1sh

I've ordered dressy dresses from BuyInAmerica.com and been very satisfied. Their dresses are low to moderately priced, usually around $50. Too heavy on the sparkle for some; polyester and similar stretchy fabrics; but a wide size range, with some age appropriate choices for conservative seniors. Plus, the dresses weigh next to nothing, roll into small balls, and unroll wrinkle free. In other words, perfect for cruisers.

Yesterday I got an email: there's a $20 sale.

I'm NOT an employee of the company. Just someone who thought this was too good a deal not to pass it on!

I've bought 3 long gowns over the past few months; & I'm also extremely pleased. Yes, the glittery ones seem to continue to drop glitter no matter how much you shake them out. But they are soooo comfortable because of the stretch. My weight fluctuates a good bit; & I know I can wear mine whether I'm up or down. I also got the e-mail announcing the $20 specials this weekend. The $20 price is on the short dresses; but there are some good discounts on the long dresses too (click on sale in the left column).

http://www.buyinamerica.com

I agree with Patricia. The fabric on the 3 I bought is that stretchy polyester knit. When I ordered the first dress ('Myra'), I ordered the tall because the length listed didn't sound like it would be long enough with heels on. But it was a little too long; & I turned the hem up one notch. The next two I ordered I got the regular length. That length is fine with my 2" heels. I'm 5'5".

Archived