Mini golf on Oasis

We were on Oasis 2 weeks ago and saw clubs/balls every time we walked by there. We were even up there around midnight walking around one time and the clubs/balls were out then too. Hubby grabbed a club & ball and played a little.

One thing you will notice is that the balls are not real golf balls. They are the same size but are much lighter. When I saw the plans for Oasis while she was building I wondered about kids hitting or even tossing balls down onto the Boardwalk. It seems RC thought about that, too.

One thing you will notice is that the balls are not real golf balls. They are the same size but are much lighter. When I saw the plans for Oasis while she was building I wondered about kids hitting or even tossing balls down onto the Boardwalk. It seems RC thought about that, too.

It has nothing to do with them being tossed down onto boardwalk. The ships use special balls that break down in water just in case they end up in the ocean. They pretty much turn into fish food.

It has nothing to do with them being tossed down onto boardwalk. The ships use special balls that break down in water just in case they end up in the ocean. They pretty much turn into fish food.

Every other RCI ship I have been on that has mini-golf has used real golf balls. These are totally different.

We had real golf balls....how in the world would you PUTT a ball overboard?????

It's first come, first served....if there aren't clubs avail....wait a min, and someone will turn one in.

How do kids throw a metal pole overboard? Remember when that video, that the kids took themselves, was posted here and being circulated on YOUTUBE?...:rolleyes:

Archived