Is it just me that thinks this about the NCL CC board?

LOVEMYMO

I also read the other boards. The only thing I dont like about the CCL boards are all the cheerleaders. If you dont like something, they all bash the poster. God forbid you have something bad to say about a Carnival cruise. You will get ripped! That is no help at all. I can imagine that is why there are not more first time posters over there. To scared to post. Most of the lengthy posts over there are bashing somebody. RCL Boards are to snotty for me. They act like they are better than everybody else!! Granted not all posters on both boards are like this but it is the majority!!! Of course I put my nickle in when I cant take the way most of them treat other people. Its just not right.

The worst and I have said this before are Celebrity and Princess. Again, not all posters on them, but the majority. The passengers are just so loyal and so defensive. They think a constructive criticism or a mild complaint is saying everything about the line is bad.

Nita

I agree with you about Celebrity.

Just recently I was looking at a last-minute Celebrity cruise. I asked a question about several cabins that were available and got very few responses. On that same page there were hundreds of posts from people beating up someone who had the "nerve" to post a less than glowing review.

I even mention that in my thread. I said if I said I was wearing a bathing suit to the dining or was going to smuggle five bottles of rum onboard, you'd all break your neck posting. But to take the time to answer a question about a cabin...I was told maybe you should use search. I did use the search feature and I found many posts asking questions about the cabins I was wondering about. Guess what? They all had 0 responses.

People here do go out of their way to help. I think they do on the Carnival board as well, it's just that there are so many posts the before you know it you're on page 5.:eek::eek::p

Archived