Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

Hey Will773, sorry to be asking this crazy question one more time...BUT, now according to you and Familygoboston, my room 7166, the bed is by the balcony. Looking up in the googledeck plan website, rm 7166 shows the bed is by the closet/bath. So now I'm really confused. Now I looked at the deck plans and it looks to me like you are right, & the the googledeckplan is wrong. Thanks again for you help!!

Hey Will773, sorry to be asking this crazy question one more time...BUT, now according to you and Familygoboston, my room 7166, the bed is by the balcony. Looking up in the googledeck plan website, rm 7166 shows the bed is by the closet/bath. So now I'm really confused. Now I looked at the deck plans and it looks to me like you are right, & the the googledeckplan is wrong. Thanks again for you help!!

Yea, I just double-checked again. It's definitely by the balcony!

As it's our first time getting a balcony I never thought of until after booking. When I gave it some thought I really preferred balcony. If this is correct it looks like we got a bed by the balcony!!:D

On this class of ships, there isn't as much storage space as others, therfore, getting into the closet, if the bed is near, is a near nightmare. Also, a drawback with the Oasis class is that the electrical outlets are under the desk/mirror and you basically have to get on your knees to plug anything.:confused:

. Also, a drawback with the Oasis class is that the electrical outlets are under the desk/mirror and you basically have to get on your knees to plug anything.

Not on the Oasis CLASS - just the Oasis. The Allure has outlets ON the desk.

Yep! Closet! It's not too confusing, is it? :)

Yay. I was right. If I would have stopped second guessing myself, I would have had that settled days ago! :o

Thanks for the help!:)

I am actually happy that its by the closet because it'll extend our living area with the balcony right there next to the couch.

Yay. I was right. If I would have stopped second guessing myself, I would have had that settled days ago! :o

Thanks for the help!:)

I am actually happy that its by the closet because it'll extend our living area with the balcony right there next to the couch.

There ya go! Different people like different things!

Hey, Ocean Boy and Will...I'm thinking if you charged a buck a cabin to determine where the beds are; you could go on a cruise soon;)

Actually, I get it why people ask, I'm spatially challenged and it took me a while to figure it out too:o

But no matter where the bed is the cruise is going to be FUN!