Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

I am always amazed by these treads about where the bed is. Obviously it is important to some based on the number of replies. The level of complexity of some of the answers is funny to read.

"If the bed is by the window this makes the line of sight for looking out the window challenging. In this configuration, I have to turn my head at a 37 degree angle to see the horizon in the distance when there is a full moon. Being that my head only turns 34.5 degrees, I need the bed to be by the bathroom (but not too far from the closet). This way I am well within my 34.5 degree range for window viewing and within reach of the closet when I want to grab my shoes."

I am being sarcastic, of course.

We factor a lot of things into cabin selection but bed location is not one of them. As long as the bed IS IN THE CABIN, we're good.

Peace!

I guess many people have just a little bit of Sheldon Cooper inside them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know if the interior cabins on Allure always have the bed (s) on the back wall of the cabin or if they are sometimes sideways like in the balcony ones? This will be our first inside cabins and I am not thrilled about it, but hey........it got me on a 2nd cruise this year on my favorite ship class so I will NOT complain!!!!!

Just want a heads up on what to expect.

Holly

• 2 weeks later...

I am traveling with a large family group on the Oasis in November. One family member asked about the bed facing forward or backward.

From what I could tell of the standard balcony cabins (based solely on photos) is that the beds by the balcony face forward. This may or may not be the case for all rooms.

Can someone confirm if cabin 12664 is by the balcony and faces forward?

Thanks for your help!

I am traveling with a large family group on the Oasis in November. One family member asked about the bed facing forward or backward.

From what I could tell of the standard balcony cabins (based solely on photos) is that the beds by the balcony face forward. This may or may not be the case for all rooms.

Can someone confirm if cabin 12664 is by the balcony and faces forward?

Thanks for your help!

12664 has the bed by the balcony, but I don't know which way the bed faces.

We are booked in 12554 on Oasis. I think I sort of understand how to figure it out as far as bed placement and I think 12554 has the bed by the closet? So that means 12556 is by the balcony door? Am I right??

Correct.:)

Hi we have been assigned to Allure's Cabin 10274 balcony. Will our beds be next to balcony. This is near the elevator. Will it be noisy? Thanks :rolleyes:

Bed is by the balcony. The staterooms are separated from the elevator area by a wall and there is no elevator noise.

• 3 weeks later...