Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

So I rebooked and I hope the lady on the phone is right that I will now be in a room with the bed by the balcony, I'm now in room 12224!!!

What sailing are you on? I'll look for an open stateroom with the bed by the balcony. Also, what category do you currently have booked?

What sailing are you on? I'll look for an open stateroom with the bed by the balcony. Also, what category do you currently have booked?

April 23rd on the Oasis...we are under a military discount in category D5

April 23rd on the Oasis...we are under a military discount in category D5

Best I could find is 14560 near the forward elevators and 14680 near the aft elevators. Only one stateroom open on deck 12, which has the bed near the closet. No other decks have D5s open.

Best I could find is 14560 near the forward elevators and 14680 near the aft elevators. Only one stateroom open on deck 12, which has the bed near the closet. No other decks have D5s open.

Thanks for looking, unfortunately I think we are gonna end up with the room we have, as my hubby won't go above deck 12. :(

Thanks for looking, unfortunately I think we are gonna end up with the room we have, as my hubby won't go above deck 12. :(

Are you aware that deck 14 is only one deck higher than deck 12? There is no deck 13 on Oasis and Allure.

• 1 month later...
Hiya

14176 on Allure falls between two sets of connecting cabins....any ideas ?...would love to be by the balcony....

Pelican Soup

Don't know for sure, but my guess would be bed near the closet counting from aft, because I think that accessible stateroom just forward messes up the count.

Hiya

14176 on Allure falls between two sets of connecting cabins....any ideas ?...would love to be by the balcony....

Pelican Soup

Good question. My guess would be that the bed is by the closet and this is why I THINK that. The pair 14180 and 14178 need to follow the usual order. 14176 needs to fit with 14178 which means the bed would be by the closet. Since 14174 connects with 14172 which is a handicapped accessible cabin it is probably not necessary for 14174 to have the typical configuration to fit with 14172 but it does have to fit with 14176.

I hope that made sense. If it doesn't I still think 14176 has the bed by the closet.

The doors are in the short entry hallway, across from the bathroom.

So, they are inside the cabin, correct? They are not like the connecting doors on Celebrity Solstice class where they are actually outside of the cabin.

Do you hear a lot of noise between the connecting cabins?

So, they are inside the cabin, correct? They are not like the connecting doors on Celebrity Solstice class where they are actually outside of the cabin.

Do you hear a lot of noise between the connecting cabins?

Yes, inside the stateroom, but in a place where they don't interfere with furniture. Don't know about the noise.

Thank you so much, that makes my anticipating a little happier.

Definitely a comfortable layout.

It was easy to figure in that area, because that stateroom is surrounded by staterooms with sofa beds, and staterooms with sofa beds always have the main bed by the closet.

Yes, inside the stateroom, but in a place where they don't interfere with furniture. Don't know about the noise.

Bob,

Any info on Harmony, just off the Allure yesterday, hate to be back home, booked onboard for Harmony and trying to figure out their configuration, called Royal and they were no help. We want 3 cabins and prefer connecting balconies, want at least 2 of cabins to have bed by balcony....any thoughts, someone on board the Allure told us all the beds will be by balcony on Harmony???

Bob,

Any info on Harmony, just off the Allure yesterday, hate to be back home, booked onboard for Harmony and trying to figure out their configuration, called Royal and they were no help. We want 3 cabins and prefer connecting balconies, want at least 2 of cabins to have bed by balcony....any thoughts, someone on board the Allure told us all the beds will be by balcony on Harmony???

I've not seen any reliable info on stateroom configuration on Harmony.