Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

• 1 month later...
As an example, for the do-it-yourself crowd, instead of the 'ask someone else to do it for me' crowd:

Question: Originally Posted by cruzingduo:

Where is the bed on the Allure for 11206?

Answer: Look at the deck plan. See the arrows on 11202 and 11204? That is a PAIR of cabins. Therefore, your cabin 11206 is paired with 11208.

If you were standing the hallway looking at the doors, 11206 would be the RIGHT door, and 11208 would be the left door. The RIGHT cabin has the bed by the balcony. The LEFT door has the bed by the bath.

11206 has the bed by the balcony.

Remember, RIGHT is RIGHT, when viewed from the hallway.

Still wondering about placement of 11236 on Oasis; if anyone has pics/comments, it would be so nice. I KNOW once cabin is picked, it has to be good :) !!!

F/C

Follow the instructions of Post 425 which I have also quoted.

Room 12329 on Allure has the bed by the balcony. You can count back from there. If anyone is interested in this info for the 12th floor.

This was our first time on Oasis class. It was a very happy accident I picked this cabin with the best bed placement.

ImageUploadedByForums1397506433.747578.jpg.7052c7ca76274e00c5ede0fb20d9bc8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Room 12329 on Allure has the bed by the balcony. You can count back from there. If anyone is interested in this info for the 12th floor.

This was our first time on Oasis class. It was a very happy accident I picked this cabin with the best bed placement.

[ATTACH]309443[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the picture. This is our cabin in October

Sorry for being lazy and not scrolling through these 22 pages of great info :o. How are the beds oriented in these three?

Thanks

12329 bed by the balcony

11329 bed by the balcony

11729 bed by the closet

How do you know this? Is there a website for this? We were on Allure 2/9/24 & bed was by the closet. I didn't care for it there.

Thanks

Look at the deck plan and find the nearest set of connecting staterooms. The one on the right has the bed by the balcony. Every other stateroom will be the same.

Edited by clarea

I thought only the adjoining rooms had the closet by the bed & the non adjoining rooms had the closet on the same wall as the desk. Couldn't have the closet on that wall....that's where the adjoining door is. That may not be true...? I didn't like closet by the bed. Hard to get in the closet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

I thought only the adjoining rooms had the closet by the bed & the non adjoining rooms had the closet on the same wall as the desk. Couldn't have the closet on that wall....that's where the adjoining door is. That may not be true...? I didn't like closet by the bed. Hard to get in the closet.

On Oasis and Allure, the connecting door in a "D" balcony stateroom is in the short entry hallway before you get into the main part of the room.

So just to check my logic...I'm in room 8598 on the Allure in ten days (YAY!) So we will have a bed by the balcony? Since this is a room on the hump, does it still follow this every-other rule?

8598 has the bed by the closet.

I have cabins 11274, 11298 and 11232 booked. Would that be balconies or closet

11274 bed is by the balcony

11298 bed is by the balcony

11232 bed is probably by the balcony. JS and suites might not be as predictable.