Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

• 2 weeks later...

I just want a confirmation that Allure of the Seas 12584 is bed near balcony? TIA

I was on Oasis and had 12162 and it was Bed near Bathroom for those looking at that room because that "bed placement rule" doesn't work for that room. I stayed in that room in 2010

I just want a confirmation that Allure of the Seas 12584 is bed near balcony? TIA

I was on Oasis and had 12162 and it was Bed near Bathroom for those looking at that room because that "bed placement rule" doesn't work for that room. I stayed in that room in 2010

12584: bed by the balcony.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd appreciate help ... I'm trying to figure out bed configuration for these rooms ... I'd prefer the bed by the balcony so trying to figure out which rooms to book 14307, 14309 & 14707, 14709

Thanks !

I'd appreciate help ... I'm trying to figure out bed configuration for these rooms ... I'd prefer the bed by the balcony so trying to figure out which rooms to book 14307, 14309 & 14707, 14709

Thanks !

Welcome to Cruise Critic! Enjoy the Oasis. We were just on her in June for the first time and had a great time.

14307:closet

14309:balcony

14707:balcony

14709:closet

Edited by jdbmga

Thanks !

This my best guess, because there is an accessible room nearby 14307, and that can change things. I'm more sure of 14707 and 14709.

14307: bed by closet

14309: bed by balcony

14707: bed by balcony

14709: bed by closet

Thanks so much all! Royal really doesn't know what their talking about the rep says in all Boardwalk Balconys the bed is near the closet!

Unfortunate, but many times this is true.

Looks like bed by the balcony.

Thanks for the reply, Bob. I'm sure there was a theory somewhere in these 26pages to figure it out myself, but I gave up trying after the first link came up empty :o

Had a junior suite last time on Allure, which was plenty roomy for three, but since there are only two of us going next time, we decided to save some $$ and stick with a D1. Will sure miss the walk in closet, but at least I won't have to be fighting the bed to get to the closet in this room! Didn't realize the safe was in the closet in the balcony rooms on Allure/Oasis. Learn something new every day on these boards!

Thanks so much all! Royal really doesn't know what their talking about the rep says in all Boardwalk Balconys the bed is near the closet!

I would have been surprised if the rep knew what you were talking about. I just wish they would learn to say "I don't know" when they don't know. And the rep was wrong about the Boardwalk Balcony bed placement.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Am I the only one that really doesn't care where the bed is?:confused:

I agree with you!

I don't understand why people cannot research this question on their own to get their answer. I know there is a thread out there that explained in very simple terms how to figure out the bed placements using a deck plan.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi - I have 2 cabins I would like some info on:

8282 - Where is the bed? - pretty please, please say balcony... ;)

Secondly, I know it's an accessible room, but where is the bed for 14162? And how bad do you think the noise is going to be coming from Adventure Ocean?? I ask because my wonderful in-laws are in that cabin for their 50th Anniversary cruise this fall... and well trying to see if they should move, or if that location/noise factor will be OK.

TIA,

Stephanie

Secondly, I know it's an accessible room, but where is the bed for 14162? And how bad do you think the noise is going to be coming from Adventure Ocean?? I ask because my wonderful in-laws are in that cabin for their 50th Anniversary cruise this fall... and well trying to see if they should move, or if that location/noise factor will be OK.

TIA,

Stephanie

8282: Bed by balcony.

Can't help with the accessible stateroom.

I agree with you!

I don't understand why people cannot research this question on their own to get their answer. I know there is a thread out there that explained in very simple terms how to figure out the bed placements using a deck plan.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

As a matter of fact, I've put the explanation on this very thread, several times! But some folks find it hard to search through, and if someone is willing to respond, then why does it matter if people ask, as long as we are on the subject of not caring!

Again, several times, I've listed the pros and cons of each configuration on this thread, for most people it's a wash that doesn't make a difference. And that's fine for them, but others have specific preferences.

TIA,

Stephanie

I'm willing to guess an accessible cabin has the bed by the balcony, or even on the wall between the closet and the balcony door, because part of the reason some people dislike the bed by the closet is it makes the closet very in accessible for most folk. Folks who need extra accessibility would really be challenged by that, and I imagine we'd have heard about it by now! Accessible cabins are quite a bit bigger.