LIVE from the Pacific Princess - 31 days from Athens to Ft. Lauderdale

Pia1913

Home last night after 31 days on Pacific. Friendly crowd and good service. Not too much to complain about! Really enjoyed comedian Al Brown. Good, clean, witty fun. Could listen to him every evening.

Challah

Nice name! Makes me hungry!

:D ;) :D

Great thread. Mostly, glad you are feeling better ! With your attitude, there is no way it can't be Pia 1 ;sciatic 0 !

Carribean weather will do wonders! Until that cruise, best wishes for happy holidays ! May a big box of health , and some good wine, be under the tree !

Great thread. Mostly, glad you are feeling better ! With your attitude, there is no way it can't be Pia 1 ;sciatic 0 !

Carribean weather will do wonders! Until that cruise, best wishes for happy holidays ! May a big box of health , and some good wine, be under the tree !

Thanks a bunch. I have a whole lot of wine here as a starter (some from Athens and some from Barcelona) and healing seems to be progressing well. Happy Holidays to you too. :D

Sorry to hear Pia say the Pacific needs a upgrade and sprucing up. We are joining her in 13 days in Manaus.....so hope we are not disappointed:(

We love the small ships too, spent 107 days on the former Tahitian (now Ocean) and LOVED it.....did the Crown and Star recently....way tooooo big for us....

The furnishings in the public rooms were a bit worn but still comfortable. After all this time they need to replace the furniture with new things. I noticed that our balcony door needed new weather stripping and there was rust in some areas. But for the most part they are keeping the ship bright and constantly painting. All the railings were revarnished on our trip.

Pia,

Did you manage to shutout the 2000+ folks?

Impossibility, Paul.

Hey Pia! Glad you are home and getting treatment. Hope 2012 is a great - and pain free - year for you and Mike.

Miss you...we have to do lunch again soon!;)

Lunch sounds great, if we are in the same city at the same time. :D

Hugs, Dee & John

I am home finally! We came home to bad news about Ken's mom, she is not doing well and he had to go to Mesa the day after we got home! Its touch and go with her.

I will try to get that choir posted on utube as quick as I can, I did view it and it is all there! I need to figure out how to eliminate the other passenger talent, the dvd has the entire talent show but I don't think you all would be interested in it! Give me a few days, maybe a week just in case I need to go back to AZ.

Thanks to all my new and wonderful friends, you all totally made the cruise much better for us. Trivia was more fun, tours were better with you all, and the food was better too! :D

Amelia & Ken

I am home finally! We came home to bad news about Ken's mom, she is not doing well and he had to go to Mesa the day after we got home! Its touch and go with her.

I will try to get that choir posted on utube as quick as I can, I did view it and it is all there! I need to figure out how to eliminate the other passenger talent, the dvd has the entire talent show but I don't think you all would be interested in it! Give me a few days, maybe a week just in case I need to go back to AZ.

Thanks to all my new and wonderful friends, you all totally made the cruise much better for us. Trivia was more fun, tours were better with you all, and the food was better too! :D

Amelia & Ken

I hope things are going well for you and Ken. Is it because she was moved, do you think? I am looking forward to getting my copy of the video. E-mail me and let me know what's happening. Miss you guys!

I hope things are going well for you and Ken. Is it because she was moved, do you think? I am looking forward to getting my copy of the video. E-mail me and let me know what's happening. Miss you guys!

Hi Caryn,

Hope you and Stan made it home safe and sound. Ken's mom is not doing well, she is slowly dying. Some of the sister-in-laws are trying to plan a memorial but they need mom to go now :eek:, and apparently she is not ready to depart yet! Man talks, God laughs. I'm still praying for a miracle, why not. :)

I need help with the video, I cannot upload it to youTube because it is too large to upload there. I tried to edit it on imovie on my Mac and it won't let me. I am going to try to edit it on my PC, I am much more adept at PC media editing. If I can load it to youtube, you can download it from there to your computer and copy it.

Does anybody have any other suggestions for ways I can get this on the internet so you all can see? I might have to upload the whole thing, but I can tell you what chapter to get to in order to see the choir.

Hi Caryn,

Hope you and Stan made it home safe and sound. Ken's mom is not doing well, she is slowly dying. Some of the sister-in-laws are trying to plan a memorial but they need mom to go now :eek:, and apparently she is not ready to depart yet! Man talks, God laughs. I'm still praying for a miracle, why not. :)

I need help with the video, I cannot upload it to youTube because it is too large to upload there. I tried to edit it on imovie on my Mac and it won't let me. I am going to try to edit it on my PC, I am much more adept at PC media editing. If I can load it to youtube, you can download it from there to your computer and copy it.

Does anybody have any other suggestions for ways I can get this on the internet so you all can see? I might have to upload the whole thing, but I can tell you what chapter to get to in order to see the choir.

Amelia............ask for assistance on the main board. Lots of computer savvy techies will read and advise.

Just returned from most traveled luncheon, and even though we were 2nd, we chose to dine with the Staff Captain, rather a repeat with the Captain. Salvatore Caccioppoli; what a great guy. Not only is he charming and personable, but he is fun and entertaining. Our table was having the best time and of course the lunch itself was awesome.

Love him!

Pia & Amelia, it was great meeting you on this cruise!

Kimberly

Archived