My Dawn review 4-11 to 4-18 (long)

bob823

Thanks Bob - I got the file! It will come in very handy!

DJ

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;31;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
This is our FIRST Cruise

• 2 months later...
I really appreciated reading your review of The Dawn. We just booked for April 05. I am an overplanner and would really like to recieve your document via email. Please send it to [email="caren0@yahoo.com"]caren0@yahoo.com[/email] . This is our first cruise and we will be travelling with boys ages 14 and 7. We booked a minsuite AG and I'm hoping it's large enough. Any information on the teen program would be helpful too.
:) Thanks again :)

hey bob,

thanks for the great review. don't want to overburden you but would u be so kind as to send me a copy as well too . [email="akwong82@hotmail.com"]akwong82@hotmail.com[/email] much appreciated!!:)

- sillybutt

ps was wondering if anyone u knew on the ship that did the horseback excursion in florida?

For all that tried the honeymoon package,

i was wondering how you guys enjoy the bottle of "asti spumante" that came with the honeymoon package? was it very sweet? i was thinking i was thinking about switching that with "germany liebfraumilch". feedbacks please! =D

- sillybutt

ps any recommendated REDS for my future dinner at lebistro?

Hi Bob,

and thank you for a great review! We'll go to Dawn 09/05/2004 and this is going to be our first cruise outside Finland/Sweden. It would be really great, if you could send your file also to me to [email="tiiatuulia@hotmail.com"]tiiatuulia@hotmail.com[/email]. Thanks in advance!!

• 8 months later...
Thanks for the great review Bob. I do have a question... I know that the Dawn had been leaving Nassau around noon to return home. Any reason why the ship stayed until 2:00? Do you know if this change will be permanent? We'll be onboard soon and we're really hoping this will be a permanent change.

I don't know how much NCL is charging for the express passes to Universal, but they can also be purchased directly from Universal. I don't know if it's any cheaper but it's worth checking out.

Bob:

Am sailing on the DAWN this SUnday and probably going to book the Sea Island Excursion. Could you tell me more about this. How was the beach, how crowded in relation to Cable Beach or Stirrup Cay (I have been to both). What types of "non motorized" equipment was there? Is there a gift shop, concession stand. Any info you can give would be very appreciated. How long was the boat ride to the island and how long did you spend on the beach. Did you know of anyone who went on the Sting Ray excusrions to Blackbeard's Cay?

Thanks

Jeanne

[quote name='vacationgogo']Greenie, I didn't even notice the entry date. I think you're right.[/QUOTE]

Too bad, though ... sounds like Bob had some good stuff to share! Bob, if yer still out there--c'mon back! :)

[quote name='Suesan Jean']If possible, could you PLEASE e-mail me your file too???? I leave tomorrow on the Dawn and sincerely appreciate ANYTHING I can read about the Dawn. Thank you very much!!!

Suesan
[email="Suesanjeanb@aol.com"]Suesanjeanb@aol.com[/email][/QUOTE]

Suesan Jean,

Have a great cruise:D I will be tracking you on the webcam and thinking about all of you.

Take care,

Archived