Current Concierges continued

PH8

Thanks to everyone for the updates............sorry I have been slacking.......there are some days I am not on here..:p:p:p

Lou-----technically you can not bring your MIL into the CL..it is against the rules......since she is a first timer,its not like she knows what she is missing............Im sure you all would like some time apart during the cruise..an hour every night might be nice.. and even though many,many,many people do it,does not make it right.

Edited by PH8

AD Adventure of the Seas -Reshma

(Silvia Abreu De Gasperi date TBD)

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Rahim and Dexter Fraser(Fernando on vacation)

(Diamond)-Kenton Stubb

BR Brilliance of the Seas -Anis Tebbeb(06/02/12 till 07/03/12)

Betsy Medrano(on vacation)

EN Enchantment of the Seas - Reyno Varkevisser (on vacation 07/06/12 till end of Aug)-- (Sneh Patell as of 07/06/12)

EX Explorer of the Seas -Mario Reyes as of 4/12/12-(Carlos Javier Ortiz)

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)- Rahul Barua as of 6/17/12-(Willie Salaya on vacation 6/17/12 thru 09/16/12)

(Diamond)-Verdine Leotaud as of 06/17/12

GR Grandeur of the Seas -(Suite Concierge)-Raj Bhugwath(till July 2012)

(Diamond) Fernando Cataldo(till Oct 2012)

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Ken Boodoo till 10/31/12

(Diamond) -Silvia Abreu De Gasperi until 06/30/12(Columella Arandia)

JW Jewel of the Seas -Jasmin (Nedere Reid on vacation till 07/02/12)

LG Legend of the Seas -none till 2/7/13

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Oana Popa (Carlos Ortiz on vacation as of 6/21/12)

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -(Concierge)-Luca Iorio

(Diamond)--Erik Lafitte

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas –Ricardo Mock (Karen Hernandez on vacation 04/12 for 4 months)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge)Allan Fajardo and Charmaine(Francis Calimag?)

(Diamond) Hayley De Vos Luzio

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen-as of 06/01/12(Steven Newall on vacation)

(Diamond) Gazetty James(as of May 18th)

RH Rhapsody of the Seas-(Concierge) Amit Chattopadhyay(Mone't Morning on vacation)

(Diamond)Abigail Hendriks as of 06/01/12

SR Serenade of the Seas -Daniel Ascoli as of 06/10/12-(Francois Roux on vacation 06/10/12-returning 07/28/12)

SP Splendour of the Seas – Diego Tripaldi (Telma Santos on vacation 05/02/12)

(Diamond)Carolina Costa

VI Vision of the Seas - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager of the Seas -Mei as of 6/19/12--(Israel Sanchez on vacation as of 06/19/12)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

Hello, I'm not new to cruise critic but I'm new to posting, I just wanted to share an interesting story about my last cruise which may be of assistance to the previous poster about bringing their MIL into the DL.

We were sitting in the CL on our last cruise and 2 men & a lady came in and sat beside us. Our concierge was busy talking to somebody else but the crown & anchor rep was in the CL and went to say hi to the men & lady. They were having a conversation about C&A points when I heard the one man say, "I'm not in a suite but nobody needs to know that" he went on to tell her that this was his first RC cruise (I swear I'm not an eavesdropper but they were right beside us! Lol) Anyways a bit later the conceirge came over and they men & lady produced what looked like a bunch of emails from RCI and explained that they were travelling with this gentleman who was indeed not in a suite. At this point the conceirge started talking about policies (I thought he was going to be asked to leave at this point :eek:) and that he had received the emails and the policy has since been revised and he would indeed be given a gold card and get to enjoy the same perks as his friends who were in a suite. Sure enough when we were tendering to Mykonos, there he was gold card in hand!

Kathy, Francis was there only temporary to cover for Ricardo; he came from the Explorer;

Ricardo Mock left today for his Holiday: don't know who is covering for him; sorry:o

Franca

Maybe Karen??:confused:

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Rahim and Dexter Fraser(Fernando on vacation)

(Diamond)-Kenton Stubb

BR Brilliance of the Seas -Anis Tebbeb(06/02/12 till 07/03/12)

Betsy Medrano(on vacation)

EN Enchantment of the Seas - Reyno Varkevisser (on vacation 07/06/12 till end of Aug)-- (Sneh Patell as of 07/06/12)

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)- Rahul Barua as of 6/17/12-(Willie Salaya on vacation 6/17/12 thru 09/16/12)

(Diamond) -Silvia Abreu De Gasperi until 06/30/12(Columella Arandia)

JW Jewel of the Seas -Jasmin (Nedere Reid on vacation till 07/02/12)

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Oana Popa (Carlos Ortiz on vacation as of 6/21/12)

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

(Diamond)--Erik Lafitte

NV Navigator of the Seas –Karen Hernandez??(Ricardo Mock on vacation as of 6/24/12)

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen-as of 06/01/12(Steven Newall on vacation)

RH Rhapsody of the Seas-(Concierge) Amit Chattopadhyay(Mone't Morning on vacation)

SR Serenade of the Seas -Daniel Ascoli as of 06/10/12-(Francois Roux on vacation 06/10/12-returning 07/28/12)

SP Splendour of the Seas – Diego Tripaldi (Telma Santos on vacation 05/02/12)

(Diamond)Carolina Costa

VY Voyager of the Seas -Mei as of 6/19/12--(Israel Sanchez on vacation as of 06/19/12)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

Just off Brillance. Anis was a great concierge, especially since he is so new at it.

Sorry Brenda, but I was on the same cruise and cannot agree with you.

I found him to be most forgetful and unattentive. I do appreciate this was his first sailing in the role but I would have expected him to be more capable of undertaking the basic functions of the role better than he did.

Sorry Brenda, but I was on the same cruise and cannot agree with you.

I found him to be most forgetful and unattentive. I do appreciate this was his first sailing in the role but I would have expected him to be more capable of undertaking the basic functions of the role better than he did.

I will be cruising, again, on BR and I will appreciate if you can tell me if the 2 PCs still in the Concierge??? I know that I have used them many, many times, but someone, said that are not longer there!

I really don't want to take my notebook across the pond, if I don't have too!!!

Thanks!

I will be cruising, again, on BR and I will appreciate if you can tell me if the 2 PCs still in the Concierge??? I know that I have used them many, many times, but someone, said that are not longer there!

Thanks!

Yes there are still 2 PC's there

Thanks!

Franca, I've always found that my laptop or iPad are faster than the ships' computers. If you have room in your carry on (and the weight allowance for it), it might be worth the weight to reduce the frustration. Looking forward to meeting you!:)

Hello, I'm not new to cruise critic but I'm new to posting, I just wanted to share an interesting story about my last cruise which may be of assistance to the previous poster about bringing their MIL into the DL.

We were sitting in the CL on our last cruise and 2 men & a lady came in and sat beside us. Our concierge was busy talking to somebody else but the crown & anchor rep was in the CL and went to say hi to the men & lady. They were having a conversation about C&A points when I heard the one man say, "I'm not in a suite but nobody needs to know that" he went on to tell her that this was his first RC cruise (I swear I'm not an eavesdropper but they were right beside us! Lol) Anyways a bit later the conceirge came over and they men & lady produced what looked like a bunch of emails from RCI and explained that they were travelling with this gentleman who was indeed not in a suite. At this point the conceirge started talking about policies (I thought he was going to be asked to leave at this point :eek:) and that he had received the emails and the policy has since been revised and he would indeed be given a gold card and get to enjoy the same perks as his friends who were in a suite. Sure enough when we were tendering to Mykonos, there he was gold card in hand!

I suspect that he was a VIP of some kind or that the couple he was travelling with were, which could explain how the LA knew them. The policy has not changed to allow non-suite guests to travel with suite guests. He should have been more discreet about it IMO.

Franca, I've always found that my laptop or iPad are faster than the ships' computers. If you have room in your carry on (and the weight allowance for it), it might be worth the weight to reduce the frustration. Looking forward to meeting you!:)

I suspect that he was a VIP of some kind or that the couple he was travelling with were, which could explain how the LA knew them. The policy has not changed to allow non-suite guests to travel with suite guests. He should have been more discreet about it IMO.

Jean, I will bring my iPad and iPhone with me, for sure!!! I'll have my 'personal' bag with me, and that where all my electronics will go!!!

Can't wait for this Cruise: I'm overdue for one, for sure!!!

Don't know much about Betsy, the Concierge, but I know that she is a friend with Rusti and Susie, from the Champagne bar, and that's good enough for me!:p

Franca

See you soon,

Franca

Don't know much about Betsy, the Concierge, but I know that she is a friend with Rusti and Susie, from the Champagne bar, and that's good enough for me!:p

Franca

See you soon,

Franca

Betsy is good and also a friend of Nedere on JW.

(Diamond)-Kenton Stubb

BR Brilliance of the Seas -Betsy Medrano-as of 07/03/12 (Anis Tebbeb)

(Diamond) -Columella Arandia Silvia as of 06/30/12--(Silvia Abreu De Gasperi )

JW Jewel of the Seas -Nedere Reid as of 07/02/12--(Jasmin)

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Oana Popa as of 6/21/12-- (Carlos Ortiz)

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

(Diamond)--Erik Lafitte

NV Navigator of the Seas –Karen Hernandez??(Ricardo Mock on vacation as of 6/24/12)

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen-as of 06/01/12(Steven Newall )

RH Rhapsody of the Seas-(Concierge) Amit Chattopadhyay(Mone't Morning )

SP Splendour of the Seas – Diego Tripaldi as of 05/02/12-- (Telma Santos)

(Diamond)Carolina Costa

VY Voyager of the Seas -Mei as of 6/19/12--(Israel Sanchez)

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

i.e

I would like to know how long Allen is going to be on Oasis, as we are sailing Sept. 8, and it would be a pleasure to see him again. Also would like to know when Luca is going on vacation. He told me a few months ago that he was planning on returning on Mariner's TA to the cruises out of Galveston. Since he is from Rome, I think he will be taking his vacation while the Mariner is sailing in Europe this summer or fall. These two guys and Fracoise are the BEST concierges we have ever dealt with. Luca is THE best, IMHO.