Current Concierges continued

PH8

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Ryno Strapp--(Israel Sanchez as of 8/25/12)

Have just noticed your recent update about Israel joining Independence on 8/25/12. Has he been transferred over from Voyager as permanent replacement for Ken Boodoo?

that's the impression I got from him, but I could be wrong. He deserves it.

Big, big, big grins!
Us too, now to book ID when he is there

Anyone like to share any info on Betsy??? Thanks in advance.

I have heard mixed, but one that we sailed with that didn't like her, didn't like the concierge on the ship we were on and we did!!! I imagine on the TA there will be an overflow and that is where we will be.

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Ryno Strapp--(Israel Sanchez as of 8/25/12)

Have just noticed your recent update about Israel joining Independence on 8/25/12. Has he been transferred over from Voyager as permanent replacement for Ken Boodoo?

Yes,I heard from Israel yesterday.........he's on vacation now,but will be joining the ID Aug 25th...

Edited by PH8

Thanks for the responses re Israel. I take it that he is well liked :)

Re Betsy Medrano - Betsy has held the post since the demise of Katherine Valenzuela. Prior to that she served in Guest Relations. Throughout the years I have known her she has always been most helpful and pleasant. I was sorry she was on vacation when I last sailed on Brilliance a couple of months ago :(

A belated happy birthday to you, Kathy. Rita and I will be boarding the Jewel in less than two weeks and hope that Nedere's return will have been confirmed before then. :)

Thanks Bill.........I know someone on the JW right now and hopefully she will let me know so I can pass the word on..

Thanks for the responses re Israel. I take it that he is well liked

VERY much so...........

Edited by PH8

Hi all. Anyone tell me what Israel Sanchez is like as i hear he is going on Independence we used to like Kenneth but believe he has left and gone back home. Any opinions would be welcome Sue

Israel is wonderful! I was sad to see Voyager going so far away so his transfer is great news!

Thanks Bill.........I know someone on the JW right now and hopefully she will let me know so I can pass the word on..

Just talked to Stig Nilsen and Ned is not yet onboard. Hopefully she will join the JW on present sailing.

Just talked to Stig Nilsen and Ned is not yet onboard. Hopefully she will join the JW on present sailing.

Concierge on the Allure confirmed. Got this email yesterday with the following.

Dear Suite Guest,

Our names are Fernando and Dexter, and we are your Concierges onboard the

Allure of the Seas.

Thanks to both of you!!:D

I received an e-mail from Israel Sanchez today and he is going to the Independence of the Seas. He leaves for the Independence in two days. Israel used to be on the Voyager.

What is he like? We are on the Indy on Saturday

I received an e-mail from Israel Sanchez today and he is going to the Independence of the Seas. He leaves for the Independence in two days. Israel used to be on the Voyager.

I posted that a few days ago,..he is one of the best!

I posted that a few days ago,..he is one of the best!

I agree. I certainly haven't met them all, but my favorites so far (in no particular order) have been Israel, Fernando Ugalde, Nedere, and Luca. Luca gets bonus points for looking like Tom Cruise, hee hee. ;)

I know the contracts for concierges may vary, but is there a length of time they are typically aboard and typically on vacation? I will be on Indy 12/8.

I agree. I certainly haven't met them all, but my favorites so far (in no particular order) have been Israel, Fernando Ugalde, Nedere, and Luca. Luca gets bonus points for looking like Tom Cruise, hee hee. ;)

I know the contracts for concierges may vary, but is there a length of time they are typically aboard and typically on vacation? I will be on Indy 12/8.

Look forward to meeting him for the first time next week.

What is he like? We are on the Indy on Saturday

Look forward to meeting him for the first time next week.

He is one of my favorites. very personable, works the room. Please tell him Brenda from Texas says hello. We specifically went on the VY out of new Orleans last March to see him!! and are trying to see when we can fit in a sailing once Indy gets to the US, to see him.

Yes,I heard from Israel yesterday.........he's on vacation now,but will be joining the ID Aug 25th...

We like Isreal so much we'll be on ID in the near future! We were hoping he'd take over Navigator soon, but apparently not.

Do you know how long for?? We had him las year and he was fab. Are sailing on the indy next June. Hopefully will still be there then :)

Do you know how long for?? We had him las year and he was fab. Are sailing on the indy next June. Hopefully will still be there then :)

Its his permanent assignment,so he will be there next year...........of course,he could be on vacation then.

AD Adventure of the Seas -Silvia Abreu De Gasperi

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)- Fernando Ugalde Nadal(Rahim Fraoui )

(Diamond)-Dexter Fraser(Kenton Stubb)

BR Brilliance of the Seas -Betsy Medrano-till 12/8/12

EN Enchantment of the Seas -Sneh Patell as of 07/20/12 (Reyno Varkevisser on vacation 07/20/12 till 09/06/12)

EX Explorer of the Seas -Mario Reyes as of 4/12/12-

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)- Rahul Barua as of 6/17/12-(Willie Salaya on vacation 6/17/12 thru 09/16/12)

(Diamond)-Marcello Mello as of 8/5/12

GR Grandeur of the Seas -(Suite Concierge)-Fernando Cataldo as of 08/05/12( Israel Sanchez (soon--date TBA)

(Diamond) Ruth Romo

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Ryno Strapp

(Diamond) -Columella Arandia as of 06/30/12--

JW Jewel of the Seas -Jasmin Villajuan till 08/19/12--(Nedere Reid)

LG Legend of the Seas -none till 2/7/13

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz

(Diamond)--Oana Popa(Nicola Baker)

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -(Concierge)-Luca Iorio(Erik Lafitte approx 9/13/12 -11/2/12)

(Diamond)-Marion De Moura till 11/2/12 (Erik Lafitte as of 11/2/12)

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas –Alexandra Elena Nica(Ricardo Mock on vacation as of 6/24/12)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge)Allan Fajardo and Charmaine(Francis Calimag?)

(Diamond) Hayley De Vos Luzio

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen-as of 06/01/12

(Diamond) Andrew Finegold till 8/17/12(Gazetty James)

RH Rhapsody of the Seas-(Concierge) Amit Chattopadhyay(Pretty Shamu -1st week of Nov)

(Diamond)Pretty Shamu(Mone't Morning--1st week of Nov)

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux till mid December(Daniel Ascol)

SP Splendour of the Seas – Diego Tripaldi as of 05/02/12

(Diamond)Telma Santos

VI Vision of the Seas - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager of the Seas -Xan Xan

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

Edited by PH8