Shy Girl Goes To Sea. An Ecstasy Review 11/17/11

TriciaEMTB

• 2 weeks later...

Please re-post at least one formal night pic. I've spent the last three nights up super late reading from page one and just finished last page! Great review, making me contemplate a solo. Just got back from first cruise on conquest with family, had the time of my life. You will Love the caymans, and swim with the stingrays, not as amazing as your dolphin swim however it is an amazing experience. Caymans have to be the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Besides that I want to read what you have to say about the island. Again to reiterate everyone else's sentiments, amazing review you had me hanging on every word, waiting patiently for your next review!!!! Thank you, Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!:D;)::D

42577bb8-7379-2034.jpg

Your wish is my command. Ghetto phone pic of the pic I bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I was bummed too that I couldn't see all the pics. What a great review. I am a happily married mother of two taking my second honeymoon on the ecstasy in September, but your review genuinely made me half wish I was single and could have the adventure on my own. So thank you for letting me live this through your eyes, 'specially the dolphins! Good luck to you, you definitely have a future in travel writing if the EMT thing ever gets old lol...

And your ex bf's a freakin idiot. And you look beautiful in your dress, I'm glad you didn't talk yourself out of wearing it.

Wish you many more happy cruises....

Kim

Tricia, let me start by saying that my "productive cleaning morning" has not turned out quite so productive thanks to your entertaining review!;)

I'm so glad that you took your cruise despite your circumstances w/ the ex. If you had not taken it we would have missed out on all of this! I think that you are an inspiration to others and can't wait to hear what happens on this next adventure!:D

Thanks for sharing!

Lisa

Tricia, thanks for posting the formal pic. You are stunning in that dress!! What a fool of an ex he is an absolute moron to not hang onto someone so intelligent, funny and beautiful as yourself! His loss will definitely be someone else's treasure. Hope to hear more from you soon. Your newest fan, Clint!

• 10 months later...

Tricia since this was bumped I read your review. Congrats for going out of your comfort zone. Ectasy was my first cruise back in 09 my sister and I for my 50th birthday, I now have 5 cruises under my belt. I looked at your profile, looks like you got hooked as well.

In my opinion cruising is the best vacation value for the dollar. If you paid for a hotel room, transportation, all your food, drink, entertainment, you would pay a lot more than you do for your cruise fare. I don't gamble or drink, so it doesn't cost much more than my cruise fare. Maybe one day we will end up on the same cruise. I am lucky I live in Northern Louisiana and can cruise out of Galveston TX or New Orleans, LA both about 5 hours from me.

Really enjoyed your review.:D

Great review and even moreso, great encouragement for anyone doubting that they can have fun on their own! (Though I have to admit, I really wished we'd been onboard with you so I could have adopted you for the trip and hung out together, I think we'd get along great!) :)

Archived