Shy Girl Goes To Sea. An Ecstasy Review 11/17/11

TriciaEMTB

Tricia, thanks for taking the time to write this review. I am sailing on my first cruise in December (not even on Carnival,) but I love to read reviews, especially ones that have pictures (:

Your commentary was really informative and entertaining, and I am glad that you enjoyed yourself. I hope your next cruise is even more fun!

Tricia, This was so delightful. I'm glad you enjoyed your cruise. And, I bet I know which photographer you were talking about. Was his name Hrvoje from Croatia? He IS easy to look at ;)

Holy heck! Yes that was him! I don't even know how to begin to pronounce that but nice on the eyes with an accent to die for!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Tricia, I loved your review, and your pictures were great! My husband and I are going on the Freedom in a couple of months, and it will be our first cruise without family in many years. I am really looking forward to meeting lots of people at dinner, and will keep my eyes open for any solo cruisers.

Did you keep in touch with the woman and daughter you met? They seemed really nice. :)

Tricia, I loved your review, and your pictures were great! My husband and I are going on the Freedom in a couple of months, and it will be our first cruise without family in many years. I am really looking forward to meeting lots of people at dinner, and will keep my eyes open for any solo cruisers.

Did you keep in touch with the woman and daughter you met? They seemed really nice. :)

Thank you so much. I did not, I was too shy to ask for their email addresses but they are frequent cruisers so im hoping to run into them again. They were incredibly nice and I'm really thankful they took the time to be nice to me!

How did I ever miss this great review????. I just noted the shy girl in the thread title and said, well that sounds like me ( used to be ). And yes you remind me of myself on my first solo cruise, which was on the Sensation in 2000 ( also finding myself newly single)!. Well I am about to go on my 4th solo cruise in October! Tricia, you are off to a great start as a fantastic CC reviewer! Love the review and the photos too.:)

Thank you, Tricia, for your wonderful review! You can't possibly be shy anymore with all of the friends you've made on this board. :) I can't wait to read your next review - - - and I ESPECIALLY can't wait to see the accompanying picture of your cousin at the top of the tallest zipline in Roatan. :D

Thank you, Tricia, for your wonderful review! You can't possibly be shy anymore with all of the friends you've made on this board. :) I can't wait to read your next review - - - and I ESPECIALLY can't wait to see the accompanying picture of your cousin at the top of the tallest zipline in Roatan. :D

I am looking forward to that picture too. I hope to have video of him shrieking like a 5 year old girl :)

Thank you for reading :)

• 3 weeks later...
SNIP! Let me start off by saying, I know the Ecstasy is a "small" ship, but to me it felt huge...

PB170017.jpg

I'm still on page one, but wanted to say thank you for posting your review. I'm glad you went and hope you had a great time!

thats probably one of the best reviews ive ever read, i felt like i was there with you. i read it last night after having a crappy day and you honestly made me smile and laugh so hard, so thank you!

i really admire your courage for going on a cruise alone, its something i always wanted to do when i was single but i was too chicken. i did do some day trips on my won though to the beach and i remember being so proud of myself for doing it, and i enjoyed my alone time for the day.

trish

p.s. you have a gift for writing and holding your readers' interest. ever though about writing/blogging?

This is my first post on Cruise Critic and I wanted it to be on your thread. :)

I so enjoyed reading about your adventure.. It was like reading a book! I couldn't stop once I started. So honest, & funny. Great pics, too.

You are so brave to cruise alone, especially for your first time cruising. It's awesome that you did exactly what you wanted, when you wanted and really made the most of your time cruising. I will definitely have to check out the Queen's Staircase if I ever make it to the Bahamas. Your dolphin experience sounds magical. Also... I'm so glad you didn't end up having to pay for the missed excursion.

Can't wait to read your next review. You've inspired me to write my own review after my upcoming cruise in April.:)

Bon Voyage!!

Archived