Princess Set to Announce New Personal Choice Program?

spongerob

I need a "Slightly More than Equal" category....... :

There's no "Slightly" to it, I need an "Absolutely More Than Equal" . And I need an assistant to help me get around. With my nose that far in the air, I will need someone to keep me from bumping into those SBEs and Es. :D

Deena

• 3 weeks later...

Spongerob, this is great. Sign me up for the Equal class, but I want to hang out with the SBEs. Somehow I think there will be a lot more going on there to my liking.:D I assume that the SBEs cannot kick us Equals out of any lounge assigned to them but that the More than Equals need to stay within their own group. So far, except for the do-gooders, I don't think the MTE class will have too many aboard, but someone has to watch the adult pool, blowing smoke, chair hogs and children count. I say assign those tasks to MTEs. That will give them something to do.

Will we have separate excursions and will Princess be changing the Cruise Personalizer to reflect the new catagories?

You did this post originally while I was on The Star. My memory is vivid as who we could put in these various classes.:D

Good show!!!!!!

I've heard that if "More than Equal" gets overbooked, they upgrade a few select passengers to "No one is my Equal". Wait to you see how those folks dress !!

great post, Spongerob.

That would be the secret "Leona Helmsely Class". By invitation only.

Thanks!

Spongerob -- When you started this thread, I was unable to determine whether it was you or the message that was retrieved from the Santa Clarita dumpster???? :D

Bob

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I might incriminate myself.

Archived