Dining on the Dream

Are there any individual tables in the Dream restaurants or do you have to share? I am rather deaf and get embarrassed when I can´t hear what people say.

There are quite a few tables for two - and as infoqueen says, lots of tables for four, which if they are not too busy, they are quite happy for you to occupy as a couple. If you are prepared to go in early at the beginning of dinner at 6.30 there is little problem getting a table for two (if you go at the same time each night, the waiters will often save it for you too) but it does get busy about 7.30 when there may not be so much availability.

Although i haven't been yet, i'd like to think that dining with people you havent met before is either very wierd or the whole point of cruising? i don't know what to expect. but i wouldn't like to be seated at a table and order starters whist the other couple are on there coffee and brandy's

Although i haven't been yet, i'd like to think that dining with people you havent met before is either very wierd or the whole point of cruising? i don't know what to expect. but i wouldn't like to be seated at a table and order starters whist the other couple are on there coffee and brandy's

If you share they will bring someone to the table so you all start together - if you are part way through your meal and you're on a table for four, they don't bring someone else then.

If you share they will bring someone to the table so you all start together - if you are part way through your meal and you're on a table for four, they don't bring someone else then.

Thanks Kruzseeka. I think it might be a fun way of meeting new people anyway. part of cruising i think. except for when we go to the pay extra resturant

Archived