Aft Cabin on Jewel

The balconies are HUGE!!!!!!!! I would keep the cabin, definitely.

The aft balconies on deck 7 of the Jewel are not huge. The corner afts are barely wide enough to have a lounge chair open flat. The other issue with deck 7 is the noise from the Safari lounge below. We had 7172 and heard music every night until around midnight. It was mostly just the bass we could hear though some nights were worse than others.

The aft balconies on deck 7 of the Jewel are not huge. The corner afts are barely wide enough to have a lounge chair open flat. The other issue with deck 7 is the noise from the Safari lounge below. We had 7172 and heard music every night until around midnight. It was mostly just the bass we could hear though some nights were worse than others.

Oh. The balcony is still pretty big though, right?

The SR on deck 7 are not really D size cabins, they are actually E size and as said are not as large as the true D1 cabins. If walking half the ship one way isnt an issue, the aft view is incredible though. Personally I would take a D1 on the hump any day over the aft cabin due to the long walk.

Bigger than a normal size, side balcony but not as large as corner afts on Voyager class or Freedom class. The balconies on higher decks are bigger than deck 7. If I had my choice, I would pick a higher deck or probably not the corner on deck 7.

I have one of the rear facing cabins on deck 7. Is it worth the walk or should I just get a regular balcony?

Avoid all aft balconies! ;)

save them for the assenders:eek:

Never, ever, ever book 9256.........leave it open for me. We've had parties for 10-12 people on it's balcony on several occasions and have it booked for three Australia cruises in early 2013.

9256 ..........It's horrible! We had it twice last year on the Radience. Hated it so much we've booked it again on Jewel in 2012.:)

Never, ever, ever book 9256.........leave it open for me. We've had parties for 10-12 people on it's balcony on several occasions and have it booked for three Australia cruises in early 2013.

Aww,,,you are saying I am going to just hate that cabin for my Alaska cruise??? ;) ;)

Archived