Loyalty Points, Captains Circle

ovccruiser

We have just returned from our first Princess Cruise and are now on the lowest tier of the Captains Circle loyalty scheme. I have discovered that some points have been added to my P & O Petronas as a result of our cruise with Princess. Now question is, does it work both ways, in other words if I cruise with P & O will I get points added to my Captains Circle?

We have just returned from our first Princess Cruise and are now on the lowest tier of the Captains Circle loyalty scheme. I have discovered that some points have been added to my P & O Petronas as a result of our cruise with Princess. Now question is, does it work both ways, in other words if I cruise with P & O will I get points added to my Captains Circle?

Yes. You should also be credited for past P&O cruises now that you have completed your first Princess cruise.:):)

From Captains Circle/My Profile/Cruise History:

You may enter details for additional cruises you have completed with Princess Cruises, P&O Australia, or P&O UK in the space provided below. Please do not add future cruises for which you are booked. If these do not appear above, ensure your Member Number is on your booking.

if you go into your princess profile it should show you the cruises and captain circle level that you are entitled to .

p&o are stopping the recognition of new sailings on princess points in april 2012 but princess are keeping loyal to p&o passenger coming to them.

you,ll grt higher up the levels and a better loyalty scheme on the sea witch

Archived