New Bar Menus on the Noordam

Krazy Kruizers

Thanks for posting!

Prices are comparable to bars here....of course, I am not sitting at the bar all day and night here....like other posters, I will be saving up for my OBC too!!

of course, you can purchase a bottle of woodbridge for the price of one glass, but that is to be expected....the liquor prices seem more reasonable to me.

Maybe that is because they figure less people will be drinking their wine since you can bring your own on board?

Nice to see some mock-tails also. So many things to try!!!

but they raised the mini bar prices about 30C ea.On the 27th as we were getting off.

The mini bar prices were raised on Nov 21 -- the second leg of our cruise.

The old price list was removed from our mini bar -- but a new one was never put in its place. Maybe because we never used the mini-bar.

The new drinks were available on our 11/26-12/3 Oosterdam cruise and we sampled quite a few thanks to Jonathan at the Pinnacle Bar.

I noticed the price had gone up a bit from our May cruise, but with fresh-squeezed juices and top shelf liquors, they're still a bargain. Another poster said the prices are comparable to their local bars, but that's relative. Especially in a hotel setting in a large city or resort area, the prices would be much higher, easily in the $9-12 range or more.

out of curiosity...are the blended drinks made individually or do they have the slushie type machines...like for margaritas??? I know sometimes bars by the pool have the machines because there is a higher demand for them there...

just looked at the menu again...and figure from the variety of beverages, I am guessing they are all made fresh.

Edited by travel123456
answered my own question!

out of curiosity...are the blended drinks made individually or do they have the slushie type machines...like for margaritas??? I know sometimes bars by the pool have the machines because there is a higher demand for them there...

Sorry - I can't help you as we do not drinnk blended drinks.

Maybe someone will come along soon and be able to answer your question.

just looked at the menu again...and figure from the variety of beverages, I am guessing they are all made fresh.

You are correct. They make each drink as it is ordered.

I did not see any "slush machines" and I saw all drinks made from scratch. IMO Hal makes a lousy Margareta and I think I found out why on my recent cruise. They add a little soda water. I told them not to add any Soda Water and they improved immensely.

Edited by aliaschief

Thanks for posting KK, seeing the menus reminded me of my new favorite drink that I discovered last February on NA, the SUNSICLE, delicious and refreshing.

I had forgotten about it and will now remember to order it on Eurodam next month. I highly recommend it for those who like sweet drinks!:)

Each one is made as ordered no slush machines