New Bar Menus on the Noordam

Krazy Kruizers

• 3 months later...

I was bemoaning the lack of knowledge about single malt scotches available..as a first time cruiser with selective tastes in liquor (I can't drink mixed drinks-they give me the worst headaches) I stick with scotch neat.

Although the prices seem quite high to me, at least I know whats available and can try them ahead of time-since my favorite brand isn't stocked. It was very nice for you and your camera to take pics of whats available..very thoughtful!

Edited by Plantcrone
typo

Does anyone have current bar menus that can be posted?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

HAL ship services can email you a bar menu.

800-541-1576

We're considering the Signature Beverage Package and requested the menu to see if our favs are under $7.00.:p

I called HAL ship services and they said they couldn't Email bar menus because they change and are different on various ships.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Funny, they emailed me one yesterday. Eight pages.

With the Explore 4 package, I wonder if a guest would be able to just pay the difference if ordering a drink or glass of wine that is more than $7.00. For instance, if one were to order a glass of merlot that's listed at $8 per glass, would you likely have to pay the whole $8 amount or just pay the $1 upcharge with the other $7 deducted from the Explore 4 daily package? It looks like the wine selection $7 and under is pretty sparse.

With the Explore 4 package, I wonder if a guest would be able to just pay the difference if ordering a drink or glass of wine that is more than $7.00. For instance, if one were to order a glass of merlot that's listed at $8 per glass, would you likely have to pay the whole $8 amount or just pay the $1 upcharge with the other $7 deducted from the Explore 4 daily package? It looks like the wine selection $7 and under is pretty sparse.

The wording on my Explore4 package specifically says "excluded" also.

I am not banking on them allowing us to purchase more expensive spirits and allow an upcharge.

• 10 months later...

So you can bring your own wine on board a HAL ship? Really?

;) Veendam from Quebec to Boston in June 2015 - will we be able to bring wine on board? I ask because dry white wine is our preferred drink. Chardonnay just doesn't cut it for us.

So you can bring your own wine on board a HAL ship? Really?

;) Veendam from Quebec to Boston in June 2015 - will we be able to bring wine on board? I ask because dry white wine is our preferred drink. Chardonnay just doesn't cut it for us.

This thread is a bit old wine policy has changed as of January this year. Now only one 750ml bottle per adult passenger is allowed to be brought on board.

Krazy Kruiser,

Thanks for the info! Hope you were still able to enjoy your cocktail between photos😄 I appreciate the time spent collecting the info.

3STAR MARINER becoming 4 on next cruise

Sailing Nieuw Amsterdam B2B western/eastern Caribbiean Cruise 3/15/2015

This thread is a bit old wine policy has changed as of January this year. Now only one 750ml bottle per adult passenger is allowed to be brought on board.

You can bring more, but you must pay $18 per bottle corkage.