Stock symbol for OBC

luv2travel77

CUK is Carnival Corporation incorporated in the UK. I don't know how it differs from Carnival Corporation & Plc other than the latter is incorporated in the US and trades under the symbol CCL. The stock you want to purchase for the shareholder benefit is CCL.

CUK is Carnival Corporation incorporated in the UK. I don't know how it differs from Carnival Corporation & Plc other than the latter is incorporated in the US and trades under the symbol CCL. The stock you want to purchase for the shareholder benefit is CCL.

Or CUK; that's what I have and use to apply for credit.

CUK is what was issued to replace the POC shares when Carnival took over P&O/Princess. The majority of POC shares were held in British institutional accounts, and they insisted on a stock issue that would trade on a British exchange; the result was CUK.

I believe that much of the P&O/Princess stock before the merger was owned by British institutions. There were restrictions on holding foriegn stock. So Carnival Corp trades in the US as CCL and in the UK as CUK. The price is basicly the same and the dividend is identical

Archived