How cheap can you be?

bgcruiser1431

Lois, did you read the original post on this thread? If so, do you really think that lack of finances gives someone the right to circumvent the system to avoid paying for something, which is essentially stealing?

Unless I'm wrong, Lois' response is not to the original post but, rather, to what has been said as this thread has morphed. I think most of us would disagree with the practices cited by the OP, but recent posts have had more to do with the amount that others do or do not spend while onboard.

Unless I'm wrong, Lois' response is not to the original post but, rather, to what has been said as this thread has morphed. I think most of us would disagree with the practices cited by the OP, but recent posts have had more to do with the amount that other do or do not spend while onboard.

Hi Barb, THANK YOU:)....you got it.

Lois, did you read the original post on this thread? If so, do you really think that lack of finances gives someone the right to circumvent the system to avoid paying for something, which is essentially stealing?

Your question (in a shoter version)....is it ok to cheat and steal?

Of course not.

Do you realize how many people try to avoid paying what they owe? And unfortunately succeed? Whatever their financial circumstances happen to be.

Not possible to do.

Card is scanned and reconciled nightly.

You may get it for one day the Pipier will come looking for you early the next day and you will pay up.

Do you really believe they total up the amount of soft drinks dispensed each night & compare it which person has their card authorized to drink it? LOL :D:D:D

While it may not be possible to reuse a card from a previous trip there's nothing they can do to prevent a person from passing a drink to someone else. ;)

Archived