Royal Caribbean Secrets They Don't Tell You

Hank1468

im serious, u guys need 2 let me know when u get back. my purse is counting on u, lol. we go 3/31

I can't believe this has been offered and I've always missed it. I just assumed it was a special when I was on Liberty. Please let us know whether it is offered during the shopping show.

For how much ?

Wash & Fold Special is $25 for the bag and you can send pajamas, socks, shorts, swimwear, t-shirts and underwear. How the clothing is returned as far as how neatly it is folded all depends on what ship you are on and who is doing the laundry.

I can't believe this has been offered and I've always missed it. I just assumed it was a special when I was on Liberty. Please let us know whether it is offered during the shopping show.

Yes! I want to know too. Only problem is I am going on the 27th on the LOS. wish there was someone that i could call and ask or someone that had been on the LOS recently and got this. Anyone???

Yes! I want to know too. Only problem is I am going on the 27th on the LOS. wish there was someone that i could call and ask or someone that had been on the LOS recently and got this. Anyone???

Go to the LOS RollCall board and search previously returned trips and ask there. Maybe someone has the answer.

Can anyone tell me which day of the cruise I can expect the laundry bag special offer. Would rather use this service than do our 'smalls' in the room. We are on an 11 day cruise out of Southampton on the 24th inst. and this info. would be most useful. Thanks in advance to all those who respond.

yeah i love it for lunch, i have been on a few ships that have JR and also came across one on land. Of course i had to stop in and eat at one on land!! :D

We would often go there when we visited Niagara Falls. It was so expensive (about $50 for two meals, some fries and onion rings, and a few beers) for a fast food place, so it was nice to pay $5/person and eat all we wanted! (Still had to pay for the beer :D)

Wash & Fold Special is $25 for the bag and you can send pajamas, socks, shorts, swimwear, t-shirts and underwear. How the clothing is returned as far as how neatly it is folded all depends on what ship you are on and who is doing the laundry.

I'm going on a 10day EOS and I was under the impression each member of the stateroom got 1 complimentary bag washed and folded halfway through the cruise, is tha not true?

I'm going on a 10day EOS and I was under the impression each member of the stateroom got 1 complimentary bag washed and folded halfway through the cruise, is tha not true?

Only Diamond Plus and Pinnacle members of C&A get a coupon for free laundry on wash & fold day.

Only Diamond Plus and Pinnacle members of C&A get a coupon for free laundry on wash & fold day.

Thank you, sure enough when I went back through my posts over the past couple of months I found it was $25 per bag. I think we'll just get one bag, and put both of my teenage boys socks in there!

Just off the Enchantment today. I don't know if this has been previously posted, but at the Ben and Jerry's / Starbucks in Lattetudes, they have cookies, granola bars, etc. They are free. I asked for three chocolate chip cookies and was told they were complimentary. There was a little bit of a language barrier, and I didn't want to embarrass the server, so I just accepted them. I came back a few hours later to check, and the server confirmed thay were indeed complimentary.

A question about Royal Carribean's Assist Card insurance CANCELLATION FOR ANY REASON 75% rider. It seems that this is covered by Royal Carribean itself, and NOT the insurance company. If one of the persons traveling is not a US citizen, or if you are not a US resident are you still covered? It's important because we may need to cancel due to flight cancellations or cruise problems due to political problems in the middle east - and this will ONLY be covered by the 'cancel for any reason' clause.

I ask this because I'm an American citizen, but currently reside outside the USA (so NOT a US resident). My wife is not American citizen or resident. If we utilize this will we BOTH be completely covered? :eek:

Always trying to watch our bread intake. But in the MDR they have these yummy Savory Bites. Small rolls which vary from day to day, about the size of a ping pong ball. So you can watch your calories while enjoying your dinner rolls. Well thats if you can only eat 1!!!!!

These are yummy, but I once had a very stale/hard savory bite fly off my plate (from second level area near rail) down to the main lower level dining area. I had hoped it didn't hit anyone, but it just went mid air before I could do anything.

THANK YOU for having some class when it comes to attire! I'll never understand how people can go into an elegant restaurant situation dressed like they're going to the mall and feel good about it. It all adds to the overall ambiance when people actually make an effort to put something nice on. I'm used to traveling on ships where, at a MINIMUM, a man is expected to wear a sport coat at dinner (and a tux or dark suit on formal nights). And you walk in and everyone looks wonderful. The whole ambiance is one of elegance. I mean, don't people get enough of dressing for TGI Fridays and the Sizzler at HOME? It's honestly very disrespectful to the ship, the staff, the other passengers, and the whole ambiance being set up to show up on a formal night looking like you're on your way to Denny's. I'm looking forward to my upcoming Allure trip, but honestly if I find lots of shorts and t-shirts in the MDR and upscale specialty restaurants on formal nights, this will be my last Royal Caribbean trip.

Before I took my first RCI cruise in 20 years on January 28th., I went onto this site for info and help. One of the hottest topics it seems is the dress code in the MDR. So I heeded the call and prepared to dress somewhat formally on formal nights. What I saw was people in shorts, tank tops, jeans, printed T-shirts, etc., etc. But you know what? IT DIDN'T BOTHER ME A BIT! For someone to say they would never travel again on RCI because someone didn't dress up is a little stupid. Leave people alone. Let them dress as they want. It's not your business!

Edited by bc6152

Hello I am leaving on the AOS on Feb. 26 and was wondering is the shopping show still offering this "binder?" Does anyone know? We dock at St Lucia at 0800 and have an excursion at 1000 ... but certainly not wanting to miss this... if the rumors are true?? Does anyone know?