Centrum now a vertical theatre

Jtd724

I would spend a lot of time up in the Viking Crown Lounge during the day reading my books. Now it's looking like that won't be an option for me anymore.

I'll miss the peace and quiet as well as the views when and/or if this comes to other ships.

I would spend a lot of time up in the Viking Crown Lounge during the day reading my books. Now it's looking like that won't be an option for me anymore.

I'll miss the peace and quiet as well as the views when and/or if this comes to other ships.

I will have to agree - even though I have only been on one cruise - the Viking Crown Lounge was a favorite place to sit have a nice drink and just relax away from any crowd... a nice get away hehe..... That is one place both hubby and I say we have to spend considerable time in just for the quiet and the views

I don't know about Izumi, but Chops is only open for dinner so it won't interfere with quiet afternoons.

I think it is a pretty amazing refurbishment. Plus all the extra balconies.

However, if the area only has set up tables and no lounge chairs by the windows they might not let people just go hang out there when the restaurant is not operational.

If I am understanding the video correctly, there are 3 areas in the viking crown lounge. The lounge itself which now serves for a fee Tapas, Izumi and Chops.

That's probably a good thing. I haven't been on Splendour, but if it's like the other Vision Class ships I have been on, the whole aft section of the VCL that overlooked the Solarium was a large wasted space. Move the dance club to another venue, and the VCL is left with a lot of space on 2 levels.

Archived