Cruise Credit issues on website

PeterPan

For anyone who had missing cruise credits. How long did it take C&A to add them after you gave them the date/ship and booking number.

I called and gave the details two weeks ago. They have still not updated the points.

My friend who lives in Spain said when he tries to log into C&A it tells him he must have an account to log it. He DOES have an account but it won't let him log in. :confused: Apparently there are still issues that only affect some people.

Gina

We live in Portugal. Now my C&A number is missing from my profile. Are they discriminating against Europeans or is this happening to anyone else?

For anyone who had missing cruise credits. How long did it take C&A to add them after you gave them the date/ship and booking number.

My initial email was sent on Dec 26, 2011, and the auto-generated response was received that same day. I received a personal response on January 18th, confirming that the totals were now up to date. This is correctly reflected on the website now.

Hope this helps,

Teddie

I've had some problems as well. I waited 2 weeks to see if it was just a website issue, but when I called C&A they said my number was not valid. I questioned why as this was the same number I have had since 2004, the same number I had used when booking my cruise a month ago, and also the same number I used when changing to a balcony cabin and using a balcony discount 2 weeks ago. After much discussion I was told that they were going to issue me a new number. The next day I logged on to the website and it said I was now a gold member. I called to see what was going on and was told that the credits would eventually be replaced. I checked yesterday and the credits are now correct, however the actually cruises are not. It looks like they just entered a random ship to give me the appropriate number of credits. But, I guess this works!

My initial email was sent on Dec 26, 2011, and the auto-generated response was received that same day. I received a personal response on January 18th, confirming that the totals were now up to date. This is correctly reflected on the website now.

Hope this helps,

Teddie

2 weeks- wow! they must really be backed up.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived