Open bar cruise???

maarten288

Hi,

I'm trying to get a few friends to go on a cruise but some are saying the alcohol is too expensive for a 7 day cruise (which is what we're looking for).

Does anyone have or know of a group going on one of these cruises in late January, February or March? Even if you could direct me to the roll call or give me an email where they can be reached it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

The best way to get to an open bar is to create a roll call. Once you have more then 30 or people that want to chip in, then call up carnival and tell them you want to set up an open bar for your group

Yes I know that you need 30 or more people but it would be much to late to get that kind of group started for a cruise in February or March.

Yes I know that you need 30 or more people but it would be much to late to get that kind of group started for a cruise in February or March.

Ya never know . I am sot sure how large aroll call your cfruise has and how active it is. But it might not hurt to throw it out there.

That really isn't a bad price , you might be surprised and get some takers

Yes, that's why I'm looking for a group already booked so I can just add on. :)

Another option, you can also order liquor to be delivered to your cabin at embarkation(boarding in TX has restrictions). It's a little cheaper if you don't mind mixing your drinks in your cabin. Their number is 1-800-522-7648.

Another option, you can also order liquor to be delivered to your cabin at embarkation(boarding in TX has restrictions). It's a little cheaper if you don't mind mixing your drinks in your cabin. Their number is 1-800-522-7648.

Thanks, but some of the guys won't go unless we can get the package. They always do land all inclusives because they like the fact they don't have to pay anything extra after they book their trip. I really don't like AI vacations in the Caribbean or Mexico, therefore I'm trying to get this package. :)

Ya never know . I am sot sure how large aroll call your cfruise has and how active it is. But it might not hurt to throw it out there.

That really isn't a bad price , you might be surprised and get some takers

they MUST be booked together as a group. you cant just get 30 people together.

Also EVERYone must buy the drink package- (i think its a little more then 300.pp for the 7 days. (i thought it was like 75.pp per day)

and remember some of those days you are off in the ports.

Something to consider for your friends- go in together and get bottles from the Bon VOyage Dept?

Personally I think a AI is your better choice

even cheaper is bringing your own.

I so wish Carnival would bring in an alcoholic beverage policy... $385 is great for me.. but my hubby only drinks a few beers not even worth it for him... I could come close to $800 on my own.. but I do like my liver to recover before the next cruise:D

Hi,

I'm trying to get a few friends to go on a cruise but some are saying the alcohol is too expensive for a 7 day cruise (which is what we're looking for).

Does anyone have or know of a group going on one of these cruises in late January, February or March? Even if you could direct me to the roll call or give me an email where they can be reached it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

shoot me u email

scott

Thanks Serene but I don't enjoy the land AI vacations nearly as much as a cruise. Looks like we'll have to go with the land AI if we can't find an open bar group. :( Lol, that's why I enjoy travelling solo!

having only discovered the AI in Aruba this past year-- could you tell me the difference in the two.?

Neither honey nor I drink- did you only visit AI where you have to stay onsite and could not venture out of the compound?

Close to 800 for a couple to drink all inclusive for the week- my next cruise could be half paid for by then.

For a solo cruiser-- do they only pay for one price? or do they pay for the invisible person they needed to pay for the cruise for

Archived