Baltimore hotel

alexney

I would check stay123, click on cruise parking hotels, 3rd choice.

then I would book direct with the hotel, I booked once with them and could save $10 booking direct, and they have a cancellation penalty, but they cancelled me, said the hotel cancelled it, so they gave me back the $34 deposit they charged.

but they will show you some ideas of where you can leave your car.

We will be driving in to Baltimore the day before we cruise. Looking for suggestions on here to stay. :)

I would google. Stay, Park & cruise. I am sure there are several hotels in the area where for the price of the room you can stay and I believe I read they will actually drop you off at the port and pick you up when you return.

come a day or two before the cruise there are some great places here to visit and lots of GREAT resturaunts in the area.

Good luck and hope you have a great cruise!!!

We will be driving in to Baltimore the day before we cruise. Looking for suggestions on here to stay. :)

When we cruised out of Baltimore on the Pride, we stayed at:

Fairfield Inn & Suites White Marsh

8477 Cordon Way,

Baltimore, Maryland 21236 USA

Phone: 1-410-933-9797 Fax: 1-410-933-9799

They offer a park & cruise option with shuttle (which was complimentary in 2009...not sure if they charge now) too the port + return. Lots of shopping and restaurants around the area. Really nice hotel, and no issues with our vehicle when we returned.

Have a great cruise !

You may want to check out a review by rockabutzer- Cruisin' the Caribbean on the Carnival Pride December 4-11 2011. He has some photos and seems very happy with his choice.

Do you have any hotel reward programs? If so, check further out of downtown, closer to the airport. The points required are a lot less than close to port.

We are staying at Embassy Suites by the airport (we too are driving in) using Hilton Honors points. Parking is free, breakfast included. We can use the shuttle to go to the port, and park the car for something like 10 days for free at the hotel. (We are parking at the port though so that we can leave right away and not have to wait for the shuttle)

A few years ago I stayed at the Residence Inn two blocks up from Inner Harbor. It was really easy to get to, walking distance to Inner Harbor for the day and it was less than two miles to the port. There were 6 of us that fit into a suite for around $300.00. That did not include parking for the week.

Last month I stayed at Springhill Suites near BWI airport. 5 of us stayed in a mini-suite and left the car for 9 days. The total was $135. There is a free shuttle that took us to the airport, and I think it also goes to the cruise terminal. I found them on the stay 123 site.

We just booked Fairfield Inn also. Very nice people-- they will call us in February to schedule the pickup time for shuttle to pier. I like that! It IS included (we will tip of course) in the price of hotel. Free breakfast too and you can leave your car there with their park and cruise price. FYI, you can't use any other promos with the park and cruise price though i.e. government rate.

Archived