Eclipse - Concierge Class vs. Aqua Class

dablondee525

Is the Aqua Class worth the extra expense or is it worth it to save on Concierge Class then buy a spa pass? I've heard that the Aqua balconies aren't worth the extra money. Any opinions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

We generally book AQ for access to Blu and the Persian gardens. But that is just us and different strokes for different folks. I don't think many people book AQ for the cabins themselves

We generally book AQ for access to Blu and the Persian gardens. But that is just us and different strokes for different folks. I don't think many people book AQ for the cabins themselves

Do you not have access to Blu and Persian Gardens with a Concierge Class room?

Agree with above statement. The hump balconies are larger than CC balconies. The C1 aft cabins may get soot deposits. The cabins are the same size so no advantage there.If the price is close (and that's a matter of definition) I will always select AQ.

Is the Aqua Class worth the extra expense or is it worth it to save on Concierge Class then buy a spa pass? I've heard that the Aqua balconies aren't worth the extra money. Any opinions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

The cabins on CC and AQ are the exact same size. The only time you get a larger balcony is if it on the angle. There a a few C2 and AQ on the angle. If the price is close, I would always go for AQ. There are many more perks than CC

Do you not have access to Blu and Persian Gardens with a Concierge Class room?

Persian Gardens are available at a price to all guests, but is complimentary for AQ passengers. Blu is only available to passengers in Aqua Class (basically it is the MDR to AQ guests), and Suite Passengers based on availability and a possible $5 surcharge

Blu is for AQ guests only. If you are elite, you can get a one day pass for Persian Gardens

The coupon can only be used on a port day. On some cruises there is a two hour time limit, but don't see it being enforced.

Thank you!

The biggest benefit to Aq is Blu. Most people enjoy it very much but others do not. You do not have access to Blu or Persian Gardens in a CC cabin and they are very strict about it...

Archived