Just got the call

GinaRz

Trouble is, I think (first time cruiser so really can't base it off much) I like the location of my interior better. The balcony is vista deck mid-forward. The interior we have is on the upper deck aft. I tend to go car sick and figured I may be better aft. Also, DS 13 will be in circle C which is a tad closer to where we are currently situated. Man a balcony sounds good though!!

I have only been on one cruise, second coming up. I felt the most movement in the aft. Our dining room and one of the buffets were in the aft of the boat and you could really feel the rocking. Our cabin was mid ship and we did not feel it near as much. We have a forward this time so it will be interesting to see the difference.

Sorry, guess I should have been more clear. Paid $1700 for 4 (thats with tax). Its a 7 day cruise... ohhh decisions.

So that's $112per person for a whole week. If you have the money, I would sure do it! Pretty sure an extra bit of walking won't tire your teenager out toooo much!;)

$448.00 dollars is a lot of money, heck thats another 7 day cruise for someone. You personally can take a second cruise with this money kept. You booked an interior and feel fine with them, so stay with them. If you really wanted a balcony you would have saved and gotten it the first time. Stay the course and be happy you saved the money to book your next cruise.

$448.00 dollars is a lot of money, heck thats another 7 day cruise for someone. You personally can take a second cruise with this money kept. You booked an interior and feel fine with them, so stay with them. If you really wanted a balcony you would have saved and gotten it the first time. Stay the course and be happy you saved the money to book your next cruise.

I agree! With all the fun things going on around the ship and the ports to keep us busy, we hardly even spend time in our cabin. For my family, the cabin is a place to sleep and shower. I say keep the inside and pocket the cash for an excursion or deposit on another cruise!:D

At this point we've opted not to. We may try calling them closer to sailing and see if this or any other offer is still available at a lower cost. We've rationalized by saying that we won't be in the room much and the extra $500 could be spent on an excursion that would be much more memorable than a balcony. I'm of course still second guessing myself, but the longer i wait the more the chances this room will be taken. Of course theres always an opportunity for a "free upgrade" I won't hold my breath, but there are still 7 grand suites and 9 balconies available for 4 people :)

I agree! With all the fun things going on around the ship and the ports to keep us busy, we hardly even spend time in our cabin. For my family, the cabin is a place to sleep and shower. I say keep the inside and pocket the cash for an excursion or deposit on another cruise!:D

I'm with the don't do it crowd $400 is a lot of drinks, gambling, specialty restaurants, photos, bingo, excursions, etc. etc.

Archived