I will never cruise with Carnival again, and here's why...

kingpinJK

I strongly doubt the OP's statement about the handful of "curly hairs". Probably just an employee of RCCL or NCL coming on this site to disparage CCL. Wouldn't be the first time or the last.

Of course it is. This whole review is made up by an employee of another cruise line. Yea.

I see the insecurity complex is still alive and well on the Carnival boards. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv-my-kids viewpost.gif

That is really unfair to say. To say nothing would make the op happy.

I have been on three Carnival cruises in less than 2 years. After my last cruise in September on the Ecstacy (first cruise out of dry dock) I will never cruise Carnival again. The ship was a dump, it didn't look any nicer than a trashy hotel. There were even holes in the cushions on the Serenity deck. (I have pictures to prove it.) When I thought I had bed bug bites, which was NOT bites but an alergic reaction to something else. We pulled the sheets off the bed to inspect the mattress only to find it old, dirty and ripped. Remember this was first cruise after dry dock. The food and service has gone down hill even from our 1st Carnival cruise in March 2010. Also if I order a chocolate Martini, I really don't want it in a plastic cup that looks like the free ones that come in oatmeal boxes. I was ready to go home after the 1st night. I would rather be at home than on a dumpy ship full of what I would say trashy people. On the 1st night on the elevator with my daughter, there were two drunk women all over each other, one woman had her hand down the other ladies pants doing you know what. I tried to keep my daughters attention so she did not look that way and got off on the next floor. I am sorry but my child should not have to see that. I did report the situation, they were not concerned at all. Am I saying that all people who cruise Carnival is trashy........NO. But what I am saying on the short four day cruise on the Ecstasy it was full of trash. (you can be white, black, poor, rich, ect and be trash. It's the behavior that puts somebody on the trash list in my book)

After all you went though.....they served your chocolate martini in a plastic cup from an oatmeal box!:eek: Come on Carnival...do the right thing and send this person a dozen martini glasses.... and make sure they are not from oatmeal boxes!:D

You act like I am crazy...but if I pay $12.50 for a watered down drink, I expect it to look and taste like it. Just like if I went to a nice steak house I wouldn't want to eat on paper plates and use plastic forks.

Archived