Vanilla

Snowman671

We are sailing this weekend on the Star ... I remember reading on someone's post (sorry couldn't find it when I looked again) about buying vanilla in port on one of the islands... they did not buy it in a port shop... they went into town and got it.... was wondering if anyone knows a great place on one of the islands to buy vanilla.... my hubby would like to get some while we are there....

Thanks in advance!!! :)

We are sailing this weekend on the Star ... I remember reading on someone's post (sorry couldn't find it when I looked again) about buying vanilla in port on one of the islands... they did not buy it in a port shop... they went into town and got it.... was wondering if anyone knows a great place on one of the islands to buy vanilla.... my hubby would like to get some while we are there....

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Cozumel if you are sailing to Mexico. If doing an Eastern run, St. Maarten. There was a thread on CC last week mentioning vanilla. It wasn't the actual subject.

Thanks guys!

This may have been the post I saw it on... not sure though, read alot of them.... !!

Woohoo can't wait to go this weekend!!!

We are going too on the Star this weekend! Sooooo excited! Have you signed up for the roll call? Pretty sure if you go the to Meet and Greet, you will get to be a part of a Bridge Tour, which is pretty cool!

Uhhh not sure if hubby signed us up or not.... will have to go check... I know there is about 14 of us in our group.... we did the meet and greet on the Mercury when we went last year and the bridge and engine room tour... was great!

Thanks!!!

Archived