Character "Adult" Times?

TrustNoOneKMC

Are there any times where the characters appear in adult only areas? I love kids, but I don't want to feel guilty taking up Mickey's time for a few photos if there are 100 kids waiting. If there are not separate adult times, is it rude for adults to ask for photos with the characters if you don't have children with you. 3 of us are going on Disney for the first time, so I am not sure what to expect. Thanks!

Are there any times where the characters appear in adult only areas? I love kids, but I don't want to feel guilty taking up Mickey's time for a few photos if there are 100 kids waiting. If there are not separate adult times, is it rude for adults to ask for photos with the characters if you don't have children with you. 3 of us are going on Disney for the first time, so I am not sure what to expect. Thanks!

I've never seen them in the adult areas, and there's no problem with you waiting in line for your turn as well. Many adults do so.

Totally acceptable for you to be in line for the characters. We've done on all 5 of our cruises.

:)

Thank you. I didn't want to be the only adult in line without a kid! That being said, you think they would have one or two short adult visits so that the main visits could be left for the children. But as long as I don't get thrown out of line, I'm good!

Me neither :)

Thank you. I didn't want to be the only adult in line without a kid! That being said, you think they would have one or two short adult visits so that the main visits could be left for the children. But as long as I don't get thrown out of line, I'm good!

Having taken four Disney cruises with no kids - you won't be the only adult in line. This part of the fun of a Disney cruise is seeing characters. I have some wonderful photos taken with characters on semi-formal nights

My mom and I will be in line. I think people forget the Disney is trans-generational. :)

I have seen the characters around the adult pools. They are happy to get a photo with you. keep a camera with you at all times. Sometimes there are unannounced characters walking around the ship. You never know when you will run into one.

Archived