Restaurant with Entertainment?

Boardwalk

Hi all,

Going to be there last weekend in April on the NCL Dawn..and looking for a nice place for dinner on a Sunday night with hopefully some live entertainment - something upbeat (not jazz) but dancing not required. We are two couples in 50's-60's. I had planned to go back for a wonderful evening at Henry VII as I was there several years ago and the entertainment was great (everyone singing etc) but I understand that that entertainer has left and it is now only a late night DJ with dancing. Was hoping for some music during the meal - does not have to be super fancy - pub type places OK too. All ideas appreciated!

Here's a link you can keep an eye on for some updates maybe:

http://www.nothingtodoinbermuda.com/

Ed and I are also in our 50's-60's. We don't have a meet and greet started for our cruise yet. Hoping someone will do that....:) We always go to them, but I never did the planning. But I'll help. Last year we had a lot of fun and met a couple more times during the week. We had our own Martini Tasting and everything.

Thanks for the map! Are you the one who originally posted it? I tried to copy it and don't know how to make it large. Will you post it on my roll call please?

~Cindy

Go to PRINT PREVIEW and then select LANDSCAPE for your page and then try different sizes until you get what you want. I printed it and had no problem.

Go to PRINT PREVIEW and then select LANDSCAPE for your page and then try different sizes until you get what you want. I printed it and had no problem.

Oh thank you. Thats a good idea too. But I was talking about making the map large on my post. See how mine was tiny and SailBad's is nice and large?

I wanted to post it on my roll call so others can see it.

I've NEVER been able to post anything on CC. It took me a couple years before I could figure out how to post a profile avatar and now I wish I could change it to a new one and I can't remember how I did it. I hate to admit how many people tried to help me.

Even as far as posting my pictures I emailed to them on their own post to show me it could be done:rolleyes:. I was about to give one CC member my password to go into my account and do it for me.

I don't know why I get crazy acting when I want to post a dang picture.

Some people can post the nicest photos on here.

leekel619 -

To post photos that are the size of mine, do this:

Open an account at a photo hosting site such as Photobucket. Upload the photo(s) you want to display on CC to Photobucket. Click on each uploaded photo(s), and you'll get something that looks like this:

example.jpg

Copy (left click on the URL) the IMG code and just paste (without the *'s) it into your post anywhere: [*IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m38/SailBadtheSinner/example.jpg[*/IMG]

SBtS

Archived