NCL Prices to drop?

SilentHill

I'd have to imagine the less free cabins may be to costa transferring bookings already made on the concordia to other ships. I can't imagine anyone is actually rushing out to book with costa.

Well, one could say that the bad apple of the bunch is now rotting ...

When is final payment due? Usually once final is due, people that are not going to go cancel without penalty. That may be what you are saying.

Well something is going on.... We booked this past weekend for early April and wanted 2 balcony rooms. There were NONE available so we had to settle for a mini-suite. I was not too happy with having 4 people in around 250 square feet. Well today we got a call that several balconies had opened up. Not sure if some people cancelled or upgraded but it our WIN.

Very doubtful, but I did have a call last night from Canival, did not answer let it go through answering machine., if anyone is going to discount it will be Carnival. As I say I would rather cruise than fly, and fly than drive!

With this latest cruise disaster does anyone think NCL will drop their prices? I heard something on the news about now being a really good time to book a cruise because the disaster will trigger price cuts among all lines.

I havent noticed any drops yet and in truth I would be surprised if it dropped too much. As much as CNN and others talk about it, the furor will die down relatively quick I bet.

Archived