Cabin C752 Crown Princess

libellule

DO NOT LISTEN TO ALL THESE POSITIVE COMMENTS...the cabin is noisy, the balcony gets covered with soot, it doesn't just vibrate, it rocks and rolls, and....oh darn it, I can't help myself, now too many people know what a fantastic cabin it is. We won't book anything else now that we have had one of these aft cabins. Been up front and mid and love the aft now. If you want it again book it for another cruise the day you board and, even then, it may already be taken. Enjoy your cruise and love the cabin.

Hi,

Just wondering if this is a good location, aft, C752 on the Crown.

Is it private, noisy, etc?

Thanks!

We were in C751 on the Crown a few weeks ago and loved it! We were out on our balcony a lot and really enjoyed the wake. There was no wind so we had afternoon tea one day and lunch and breakfast on the balcony a couple of other times. The vibrations were not bad unless you were coming into port which you would probably be awake anyway. I think being in the Aft balcony sounded like a constant waterfall outside your cabin but I thought it was very relaxing! The dining room we were in was Aft (Botacelli) so that was convenient for dinner but just about everything else you had to go up the hall to the midship or forward elevators to get to but I would gladly do it again to get this cabin! On the privacy, we could not see anyone above or below us, the only time we saw our neighbors were when we were leaning over the balcony to look at something the same time they were. Enjoy!

• 7 months later...
We have sailed a few times in these 2 cabins. They are excellent!

Make sure you mark the booking "no upgrade". :)

I booked C752 last night for the Canada/New England tour for September of 2017. So many people have raved about the corner aft and I was amazed it was still open. Now I have a question. How small is the cabin? It looks tiny, but that doesn't matter. The itinerary is very busy and we won't be in there much anyway. Just wondering. Does anyone have pictures? :):):):)

We have sailed a few times in these 2 cabins. They are excellent!

Make sure you mark the booking "no upgrade". :)

Thanks for your information. I just booked C752 and very excited about getting the cabin. How do I mark "no upgrade?"

I would say this was my wife's favorite cabin to date. We turned down an upsell to a mini for very little money in order to keep this cabin and were very glad we did so.

I had to get up in the middle of the night (as old men often do...) and, instead of just going back to bed, I sat out on the balcony for a while and enjoyed the full moon over the wake. It's no wonder this cabin sells out quickly. Once you have tried it you will either love it or not as taste varies. For us, it was a great cabin.

I would say this was my wife's favorite cabin to date. We turned down an upsell to a mini for very little money in order to keep this cabin and were very glad we did so.

I had to get up in the middle of the night (as old men often do...) and, instead of just going back to bed, I sat out on the balcony for a while and enjoyed the full moon over the wake. It's no wonder this cabin sells out quickly. Once you have tried it you will either love it or not as taste varies. For us, it was a great cabin.

Thank you for the information, Thrak. We are excited about this cruise and cabin. Please send pictures if you have some.

Did you feel much vibration back there or rocking?

Only vibration is when docking or leaving port that we have felt. Thrusters moving the ship sideways. Its not for very long and doesn't bother us. We have stayed in AFT cabins since our 3rd cruise and love them. As far rocking I don't find any difference then staying mid ship.Some people do find a difference, i think its so small that most don't notice. If its rough seas everything is rocking.

I booked C752 last night for the Canada/New England tour for September of 2017. So many people have raved about the corner aft and I was amazed it was still open. Now I have a question. How small is the cabin? It looks tiny, but that doesn't matter. The itinerary is very busy and we won't be in there much anyway. Just wondering. Does anyone have pictures? :):):):)

It's the same size as all the other standard balcony cabins on that deck, except that the balcony is fully covered.

I can book a cruise just because this cabin is available!! Our very favorite!! Case in point, I booked a b2b Mexican cruise just because I could get this cabin on both cruises!!!! Cabin first, itinerary second!!!!:eek::D:eek::D

• 4 months later...
I'm so glad to hear this as I just booked C753 on the Crown for our July 2016 Alaska cruise, which is to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you find the cabin - C753? I have it reserved for a day so that I can decide. My concern is the vibration as I am prone to seasickness. Our other cruises have been mid-ship & I was fine. Also wondering if it is overly noisy.

Thanks so much for your help!

Carol

How did you find the cabin - C753? I have it reserved for a day so that I can decide. My concern is the vibration as I am prone to seasickness. Our other cruises have been mid-ship & I was fine. Also wondering if it is overly noisy.

Thanks so much for your help!

Carol

We have stayed in both 752 and 753 on the Crown/Emerald/Ruby.

Its an aft cabin. There will be wake noise and some vibration when/if the thrusters are used going in/out of port.

We never had an issue in either cabin of excessive vibration etc.

Love the cabin/balcony very private.

I would keep it and have the booking marked "NO UPGRADE".

Edited by Colo Cruiser

• 4 years later...
On 8/24/2016 at 4:18 PM, Thrak said:

Wow. A thread from 2012!

C752 is a wonderful cabin and we would be happy to sail in it any time.

Well, no need to let the thread die just jet 😁

We are booked in this Cabin for the Feb 2023 cruise.... Hope our experience is as good as everyone else's. This will be our first experience with Princess Lines also...  

• Haha 1

• 10 months later...
On 5/7/2021 at 8:04 PM, Set to go said:

I am really hoping we love this cabin!  We sail in it for ten days in March 2022 and I snagged c753 for November this year on CB (looks similar).

Diane

We have it for a 28 day out of LA in November 2022 to the South Pacific and back.  I had been checking several times a day for an aft, then at 7 months before departure, it looks like someone cancelled.  I was dumbfounded when, on that day, I was actually seeing an aft balcony available, particularly that one.  So excited and love all the feedback and photos.  Your pictures and feedback on amount of sun would be appreciated.  We like the sun but will be in the South Pacific where the heat will be good enough, I think, and we can always go up on deck if we want more sun.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2022 at 12:03 AM, TheBigIsland BC said:

We have it for a 28 day out of LA in November 2022 to the South Pacific and back.  I had been checking several times a day for an aft, then at 7 months before departure, it looks like someone cancelled.  I was dumbfounded when, on that day, I was actually seeing an aft balcony available, particularly that one.  So excited and love all the feedback and photos.  Your pictures and feedback on amount of sun would be appreciated.  We like the sun but will be in the South Pacific where the heat will be good enough, I think, and we can always go up on deck if we want more sun.

We just came home this week after ten days in C752 on the Emerald.  The stateroom was fantastic!  It was covered so it had full sun part of the day but it was private and we loved the way there was no foot traffic near the room because it is off in its own little hallway. There was a fair amount of vibrating which didn’t bother me but did my husband.  I have pictures and will try to post.