DSC for Children 6 & 8 -

ctfamilyof5

[quote name='coffeebean']I truly don't think the comments were meant to be "entertaining". I would imagine those folks who commented about the thought of anyone wanting to adjust the DSC are quite passionate about compensating the crew for their hard work.[/QUOTE]

Maybe if the kids spill something, the waitstaff or cabin stewards should just look at it and say, "well, that was quite entertaining" and walk away. lol :rolleyes:

[quote name='che5904']the D that everyone refers to is Daily Service Charge. But it has since been renamed by NCL to Onboard Service Charge.[/quote]
My goodness, [B]you are quick[/B]. It dawned on me about 5 seconds after I posted my question about what the "D" stood for in DSC that it was "Daily", so I deleted my post.

[quote name='Mooder']Maybe if the kids spill something, the waitstaff or cabin stewards should just look at it and say, "well, that was quite entertaining" and walk away. lol :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Hey, I like that idea and when they make a mess on the floor hand the parents the broom.

As far as being rude, it is what it is. What is far worse is letting someone clean up after your children all week and then stiff them on their pay. That is about as low as you can get.

[quote name='coffeebean']My goodness, [B]you are quick[/B]. It dawned on me about 5 seconds after I posted my question about what the "D" stood for in DSC that it was "Daily", so I deleted my post.[/quote]

:D:D Well since I answered it, it may have helped someone else that had the same question.

Sometimes these darn CC acronyms can be annoying, plentiful and down right confusing. I had to explain to my DH and DD that sometimes the OBC is R-OBC and NR-OBC that is put on your OBA but may or may not cover your DSC, which can cost quite a bit if you are doing a b2b in a PH or OS and especially the GV. But then again that doesn't answer the OP very well. ;) :D
Sorry folks I just couldn't resist. :p

[quote name='che5904']:d:d well since i answered it, it may have helped someone else that had the same question.

Sometimes these darn cc acronyms can be annoying, plentiful and down right confusing. I had to explain to my dh and dd that sometimes the obc is r-obc and nr-obc that is put on your oba but may or may not cover your dsc, which can cost quite a bit if you are doing a b2b in a ph or os and especially the gv. But then again that doesn't answer the op very well. ;) :d
sorry folks i just couldn't resist. :p[/quote]
lol!!! :)

[quote name='che5904']:D:D Well since I answered it, it may have helped someone else that had the same question.

Sometimes these darn CC acronyms can be annoying, plentiful and down right confusing. I had to explain to my DH and DD that sometimes the OBC is R-OBC and NR-OBC that is put on your OBA but may or may not cover your DSC, which can cost quite a bit if you are doing a b2b in a PH or OS and especially the GV. But then again that doesn't answer the OP very well. ;) :D
Sorry folks I just couldn't resist. :p[/quote]
Just be real careful and don't put your *

Archived