Platinum Status: What Do I Need To Know?

flourpot

I'm going to be sailing on the newly refurbished Sapphire in March and will have Platinum status for the first time. Anyone know what I can expect in terms of differences between gold and platinum status?

Thanks for asking the question. I had seen some of the benefits on the website, but I don't think that Princess mentions the reduced priced drinks and free appetizers that are available for platinum members in Skywalkers. I learn something new every time that I come to cruise critic.

Could someone tell me where the Platinum/Elite lounge is on the Ocean Princess?

On the Ocean and Pacific Princesses, the Suite/Elite/Platinum lounge is in the Steakhouse or Sabatini's, which ever one is not open for dinner that night. They are both on deck 10 above the buffet.

Thanks for asking the question. I had seen some of the benefits on the website, but I don't think that Princess mentions the reduced priced drinks and free appetizers that are available for platinum members in Skywalkers. I learn something new every time that I come to cruise critic.

They may not mention the lounge since it is not on all ships. We were on the Dawn Princess in the autumn and it was not offered.

Archived