Noel Tours ???

sweetdecimer

looks like the duration of the tour is 5.5 hours stated from their website.

i'm going to make a ressi with them for our upcoming cruise.

does anyone know about their cancellation policy?

thanks!

Edited by goeva

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back----For 40pp the tour was definitely worth it----we stopped at iguana farm---very cool feeding them---then oyster pond----very interesting being up close to sea life!! Then a quick stop at Orient Beach---had a down pour of rain but we got a quick dip anyway!! Then we went to Marigot---Noel was not going to stop but I asked if we could---so we could do some shopping----prices sooo much cheaper then the shops by the port!! Then we went to Maho to see the planes---got some great shots and my son got to eat ribs at Sunset Beach bar there!! He loved them----I tried to snorkel but the water is way to rough!! Great tour----Bernard and Noel are very good friends----I talked to Bernard ---he said he had 45 people on his tour--Im sure he as employees helping...lol----He also seems to have more coverage on CC---I am sure his tour is just as wonderful---they do the same stops. In addition--We saw Bernard at the iguana farm and he was nice enough to come over and hold an iguana up in front of my son---I got a great picture!!! Bernard seemed wonderful and Noel was good too---so you cant go wrong with either tour!!:D

• 2 months later...
Just got back----For 40pp the tour was definitely worth it----we stopped at iguana farm---very cool feeding them---then oyster pond----very interesting being up close to sea life!! Then a quick stop at Orient Beach---had a down pour of rain but we got a quick dip anyway!! Then we went to Marigot---Noel was not going to stop but I asked if we could---so we could do some shopping----prices sooo much cheaper then the shops by the port!! Then we went to Maho to see the planes---got some great shots and my son got to eat ribs at Sunset Beach bar there!! He loved them----I tried to snorkel but the water is way to rough!! Great tour----Bernard and Noel are very good friends----I talked to Bernard ---he said he had 45 people on his tour--Im sure he as employees helping...lol----He also seems to have more coverage on CC---I am sure his tour is just as wonderful---they do the same stops. In addition--We saw Bernard at the iguana farm and he was nice enough to come over and hold an iguana up in front of my son---I got a great picture!!! Bernard seemed wonderful and Noel was good too---so you cant go wrong with either tour!!:D

Noel private tours are lower than the rest and we are base on the raving cc reviews here, We think we will book the private tour with Noel Tours.

• 1 month later...
Noel private tours are lower than the rest and we are base on the raving cc reviews here, We think we will book the private tour with Noel Tours.

We also did a private tour with Noel Tours back on our cruise visit to St Maarten.

I highly recommend using Noel Tours

I am just going to state the obvious here... all of the quick one or two liner reviews talking about how great Noel's tours are are posted by relatively new users. If you look at their number of posts, they are usually 10 or less.

Yes, I agree everyone has to start somewhere -- but as just about anyone on CC knows, these port boards often have the least traffic of all.

I usually try to book my port tours outside of the cruise ship, so I am always looking for reviews, thoughts, etc on tour operators. Just this thread in particular has got my "bunny ears" up! :eek:

Just my two cents... I'm sure this tour is fine. Just some of the positive "review" posts seem a little suspicious.

Ann

Edited by TexasAnn

TexasAnn - I booked a tour and I will be sure to post after my cruise in November.

One year I booked a sailing tour out of St. Thomas. All the reviews were wonderful, everyone enjoyed the tour. I read trip advisor, CC ect. We did not. We were highly disappointed.

St. Maarten is a very easy island to navigate having spent a week there, but we decided we wanted someone to show us the island they live on. Our friends have never been there and so we booked with Noel. He has answered all of my question via email and even acknowledge my paypal payment. I hope we enjoy the tour and I can come back with a positive review.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been frustrated by Noel so far. I tried to book through their website but the drop down menu for date(I'm trying to pick 11/6) says it needs a 2 digit day! It's a drop down!!! I can't edit it.

So I e-mailed and haven't heard anything back. Anyone get response via e-mail? Anyone have a phone number?

So I've been frustrated by Noel so far. I tried to book through their website but the drop down menu for date(I'm trying to pick 11/6) says it needs a 2 digit day! It's a drop down!!! I can't edit it.

So I e-mailed and haven't heard anything back. Anyone get response via e-mail? Anyone have a phone number?

Maybe they put the day as 06 and month 11 as we do in UK?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
What type of refreshments does Noels serve and does Bernards serve anything? I'm talking about adult refreshments as well as water/soda.

Thanks.

We had a great day with Amigo Tours. They had water, soda, beer and Guavaberry Punch in a cooler. Below is a link to reviews on Trip Advisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147347-d3368417-Reviews-Amigo_Tours_Private_Day_Tours-Philipsburg_Sint_Maarten_St_Maarten_St_Martin.html#REVIEWS

Was this a private or group tour and what was the cost?
It was a private do it yourself tour that I had gotten set up for our roll call. We paid 38 pp and the tour lasted a little more than 5 1/2 hours. We had extended stops at both Orient and Maho beaches as well as a circumvention of the area with picture stops. We ended up getting to see 3 planes land at Maho.

Sounds like a great deal, wish I had been on that cruise with you.

Yea Janice....it was a great cruise, even better in some ways than the Breeze cruise we took together in January. But I really did miss the comedy club and piano bar from the Breeze. :(

• 3 weeks later...
Yea Janice....it was a great cruise, even better in some ways than the Breeze cruise we took together in January. But I really did miss the comedy club and piano bar from the Breeze. :(

Recently back from the Dream, it was a nice ship but I liked the Breeze better. We tried to go to Maho but the beach and bar were extremely crowded. We had been there before so we just went shopping.