Noel Tours ???

sweetdecimer

I sent through pp a despoit that he requested. That was a week ago and haven't received any response. I trust him because of what everyone on these boards say about him, did anyone else have this happen?

How did you send your deposit? What was the deposit?

Did you use the Cruise Critic discount?

What was the cost of the tour? On his website it shows $40 with a $5 /pp deposit and on this thread someone emailed him and the cost of the tour was $45.

He sent me a link to send the deposit. He preferred pay pay it was $5 dollars a person , I used the cc discount # on it. The rest is due at the time of the tour, I understood it to be $40 total we shall see. I read all the reviews I could find on this tour and there were no complaints whatsoever. Everyone thought it was great. We will be going Sept 13th.

Looking forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What did you do or what was the itinerary of the tour? If private, is he flexible on itinerary if you are deciding on the spot to either stay somewhere longer or move on earlier

This was our itinerary on Noel Tours,

We had private tour, and he was flexible enough to make us spend longer and shorter times on the sites,

********************* Tour Description ******************

Oyster Pond view point, Orient Beach, Marigot, Maho Beach,

Pickup at the cruise pier

sightseeing including stop at the French and Dutch border

Brief stop at Oyster Pond over looking the island of St Barths

Orient beach

Marigot

Maho Beach

Cayhill overlooking Simpson Bay marina.

Great Bay overlooking Phillipsburg and harbor.

Return to ship or Phillipsburg for shopping.

I would advise booking a booking a private tour, you can customize your tour, and get the van all to yourself, and his private tour prices are reasonable.

• 4 weeks later...
How did you send your deposit? What was the deposit?

Did you use the Cruise Critic discount?

What was the cost of the tour? On his website it shows $40 with a $5 /pp deposit and on this thread someone emailed him and the cost of the tour was $45.

We did a private tour Noel Tours

Here are the prices http://noeltours.com/St_Maarten_Private_Tours.html

We did make a deposit to confirm our booking and secure our spots

We had a Blast with Noel Tours

• 2 weeks later...

We leave for our cruise on Dec 1, and was looking at Bernards Tour also. Didn't know about Noel. So glad I came across this thread. Its just 2 of us, so i was wondering how many does he pick at one time.

Has anyone used both Bernard and Noel in the past, and if so how does one compare to the other?

This was our itinerary on Noel Tours,

We had private tour, and he was flexible enough to make us spend longer and shorter times on the sites,

********************* Tour Description ******************

Oyster Pond view point, Orient Beach, Marigot, Maho Beach,

Pickup at the cruise pier

sightseeing including stop at the French and Dutch border

Brief stop at Oyster Pond over looking the island of St Barths

Orient beach

Marigot

Maho Beach

Cayhill overlooking Simpson Bay marina.

Great Bay overlooking Phillipsburg and harbor.

Return to ship or Phillipsburg for shopping.

I would advise booking a booking a private tour, you can customize your tour, and get the van all to yourself, and his private tour prices are reasonable.

Wow, just reading through this thread and thought about doing a private tour with Noel for December 2013 until I checked his website and noticed it's about $160 per person.

Goodness, it makes me appreciate the $40 per person my friend and I paid for a completely private tour in Roatan.

How many people are on Noel's non-private tours?

• 4 weeks later...

We toured with Noel last month while we were on the Celebrity Summitt; October 24th. He was absolutely the best. Fun and knowledgeable. Noel had a mini van with 7 passengers. We never felt crowded and we had plenty of room. I'm telling you, If you want a great time with a great person, he is the man. We will be in St. Martin next September and plan to tour with him again.

• 2 weeks later...
I sent through pp a despoit that he requested. That was a week ago and haven't received any response. I trust him because of what everyone on these boards say about him, did anyone else have this happen?

I'm getting a little nervous about booking with Noel Tours because I haven't heard from him either. I paid my deposit on Nov. 12 through PayPal and as of today, Nov. 22, I have not received any email from him. I also emailed him at info@noeltours.com & also via the contact info on his website to let him know that I had the CC discount code but have not gotten any response. Does anyone have a different email address for him? Thanks!

We just contacted Noel about booking his tour in December using the CC 10% discount. He said the discount only applies during low season. We will probably go with Bernards Tour since his tour price is low than Noel and the reviews are about the same.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We just contacted Noel about booking his tour in December using the CC 10% discount. He said the discount only applies during low season. We will probably go with Bernards Tour since his tour price is low than Noel and the reviews are about the same.

We did a private tour with Noel, and his private tours are lower than Bernards Tours

• 1 month later...
I'm getting a little nervous about booking with Noel Tours because I haven't heard from him either. I paid my deposit on Nov. 12 through PayPal and as of today, Nov. 22, I have not received any email from him. I also emailed him at info@noeltours.com & also via the contact info on his website to let him know that I had the CC discount code but have not gotten any response. Does anyone have a different email address for him? Thanks!

What is the 10% discount code you refer to please