Flight question

futureAG

I’m trying to schedule fights & I’m stressing out!!!!! Is it “do able” to have a 10:30pm flight out of FLL when the ship docks at the POM? What time could we get off the ship & be out of the terminal?

The flight time are 10:30, 12:55, 3:45 & later

I know every port is different, but on our last crusie we had a 1pm flight & spent about 4 hours sitting in Seattle airport... not fun!!

It's VERY doable to make a 10:30 PM flight. :D: Sorry, just couldn't resist that one.

I know you meant AM.

Some will probably tell you it is doable to make 10:30, self assist your luggage and all that. But, me I wouldn't chance it. Take the 12:55. Even if you have to wait at airport, better than missing the flight. Good Luck

If you have no problems with the ship getting back to FLL you could, theoretically, be at the airport by 8:00am....we were, doing self-assist, but that was the earliest we've ever been. I don't know if I would risk a 10:30am flight though, especially if I had the option of booking a 12:55pm flight. Why risk it and this way you can take your time and have breakfast on the Lido.

It's VERY doable to make a 10:30 PM flight. :D: Sorry, just couldn't resist that one.

I know you meant AM.

Some will probably tell you it is doable to make 10:30, self assist your luggage and all that. But, me I wouldn't chance it. Take the 12:55. Even if you have to wait at airport, better than missing the flight. Good Luck

:rolleyes: this is how stressed I am!! Cant believe I did that! I had 12:55pm there & then change it to 10:30.... just didn't change the pm!!

I'm thinking we are going to take the 12:55, really I don't know why I even asked! All the flights are the same price! DUH!

That one might be doable but the problem is the distance between POM and FLL. You have about a 45 minute drive and FLL can be really crazy on days that ships dock so security might take an hour or more to clear. If you think you can make it to FLL by 8:30 AM then go for it, but you might not be off the ship by then.

If you have no problems with the ship getting back to FLL you could, theoretically, be at the airport by 8:00am....we were, doing self-assist, but that was the earliest we've ever been. I don't know if I would risk a 10:30am flight though, especially if I had the option of booking a 12:55pm flight. Why risk it and this way you can take your time and have breakfast on the Lido.

So True!! Thanks!! :)

That one might be doable but the problem is the distance between POM and FLL. You have about a 45 minute drive and FLL can be really crazy on days that ships dock so security might take an hour or more to clear. If you think you can make it to FLL by 8:30 AM then go for it, but you might not be off the ship by then.

Especially traveling around Thanksgiving! I don’t think we are going to chance it. The more I think about it the dumber the idea sounds! LOL!

We are also on your sailing and I was wondering the same thing. We are flying from FLL to DFW on 12/2. The last cruise we did we had a 9:30am flight to catch and I sweated the whole way. The ship did dock at 5am but we did self assist and was in such a hurry that I vowed not to do that again. I am going to do the early afternoon flight and take my time getting off the ship.

We are also on your sailing and I was wondering the same thing. We are flying from FLL to DFW on 12/2. The last cruise we did we had a 9:30am flight to catch and I sweated the whole way. The ship did dock at 5am but we did self assist and was in such a hurry that I vowed not to do that again. I am going to do the early afternoon flight and take my time getting off the ship.

I would be panicked the whole time if we did the earlier too!! I don't know what I was thinking when I started this thread! I was super stressed yesterday! Flights are soo high!!!

Archived