Cocktail of the day

cruiseadict.com

I am sure I read somewhere that recently (past 1-2 months) this offer has been reduced to a shadow of its former self... i.e. the price went up massively...

Still there at Christmas. Do not believe every thing you read.:rolleyes:

Gan Canny

Dai

As well as the cocktail of the day there is also the mocktail of the day (non alcoholic)

Brian

Is there:confused: Are you sure? Non alcoholic. Never.:rolleyes:

Gan Canny.

Dai

Still there at Christmas. Do not believe every thing you read.:rolleyes:

Gan Canny

Dai

Good Good... wish I could remember where it was now.. same post listed that other drinks had gone up in price... Oh well... will see next week :)

We are just back from Azura cruise. Cocktail of the Day is £3.50. They are very good too!

Thanks = AU$4.70 still very reasonable, I recollect Mohitos were US$8 on Princess plus the dreaded 15% gratuity.

But which size is £3.50, large or small?

Gan Canny

Dai

Dai they call the small a standard cocktail, it's the same size as we have enjoed on all our previous cruises We only found out that they now did a large when the waiter asked us "is that a large cocktail" A bit like Mc Donalds :) When asked whether there was more alcohol in the large we were told no. The standard was as good as ever !

Hope this helps

Dai they call the small a standard cocktail, it's the same size as we have enjoed on all our previous cruises We only found out that they now did a large when the waiter asked us "is that a large cocktail" A bit like Mc Donalds :) When asked whether there was more alcohol in the large we were told no. The standard was as good as ever !

Hope this helps

We only have one or two per cruise and tend not to look at the price:rolleyes:. Generally we have them at sailaways.

Gan Canny

Dai

Hope this helps

Upsize your cocktail and fries with that? LOL.

I must say though, very pleased with P&O UK drink pricing. Certainly the lowest prices I have seen on a ship. The more you drink the more you save !

*** DaiB..what on earth does Gan Canny mean in the Queens English ?

Archived