If you had a choice of any cabin/s on Liberty ?

If YOU had a choice of any cabin on Liberty of the Seas and were mindful of a budget, for 2 adults & 2 girls 11 & 12/13 , which would you choose? Provide cabin numbers if available please. I ask, because I want to book a cruise for summer 2013 for us, & want to ensure we get the best room/s fro us, thanks in advance! :D

If YOU had a choice of any cabin on Liberty of the Seas and were mindful of a budget, for 2 adults & 2 girls 11 & 12/13 , which would you choose? Provide cabin numbers if available please. I ask, because I want to book a cruise for summer 2013 for us, & want to ensure we get the best room/s fro us, thanks in advance! :D

Well, if you want balconies, we love the "hump" balconies, so 8330-8348 or 8630-8638. If you want to go a little less expensive, I would recommend Promenade cabins. They look over the promendade so even though they are inside cabins, they have the window. Deck 6 or 7 6321-6331 or 6621-6331 same #s for 7

If you plan to have all four in one cabin, you need to call RCI and see what cabins for four are available. Or look at the deck plans on RCI's website an see which cabins for four are available. You are not allowed to book four in a cabin unless it is so designated. I don't know if the corner aft facing cabins on deck 10, 1700 and 1400, will allow four, but these D1 cabins are the size of a Jr. Suite but cost the same as all other D1's. These are roughly 100 sq. ft. larger than regular D1 cabins.

I would look for 2 connecting cabins, so that the girls can have their own space, but you'll be right there with them....only an interior door separating you (if you close it!) Standard cabins are nowhere near the size of a hotel room, so with 4, it's pretty tight.

If you plan to have all four in one cabin, you need to call RCI and see what cabins for four are available. Or look at the deck plans on RCI's website an see which cabins for four are available. You are not allowed to book four in a cabin unless it is so designated. I don't know if the corner aft facing cabins on deck 10, 1700 and 1400, will allow four, but these D1 cabins are the size of a Jr. Suite but cost the same as all other D1's. These are roughly 100 sq. ft. larger than regular D1 cabins.

Loved 1700 and would book again without ?s!!! Lots of room even for all 4.

Archived