~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Okay...I'm not the only person addicted to these webcams! Whew...Thought I was going to need professional help. :D

Pete

are you a loser like me who wakes up in the morning and before anything refresh your webcams? We are 10 months out and can't even find a cam of the IOS yet I still snoop others...

are you a loser like me who wakes up in the morning and before anything refresh your webcams? We are 10 months out and can't even find a cam of the IOS yet I still snoop others...

later this year we will be watching you wave to the cam on Indy!

Good Morning you are welcome :)

Today Freedom of the Seas will sail away @ 4:30 pm on the Port Canaveral webcam

www.portcanaveralwebcam.com Also Allure of the Seas will sail away at Port Everglades today.

425296_359632267393898_300789299944862_1303984_180812232_n.jpg

I'll be there to watch. It won't be long before most of the ships sailing out of FLL are gone until next fall. Will be sad to see them go. Of course we will still have the best two looking ships on cam to watch each week.

Edited by cruisingator2

as even this second session of the Galveston cruiser watchers exceeds 2000 comments, we are all a bit addicted!

Welcome.. :)

I'll be there to watch. It won't be long before most of the ships sailing out of FLL are gone until next fall. Will be sad to see them go. Of course we will still have the best two looking ships on cam to watch each week.

Gordon ~ I know from about end of April until end of October sailings out of south Florida are very slim. Both Oasis class ships and Carnival Freedom for the most part.

Yes and then withdrawals until the new fall season.:eek: Some changes to look forward to are watching another Freedom class Independence added for the winter season 2012-13 out of Port Everglades.

Welcome.. :)

Gordon ~ I know from about end of April until end of October sailings out of south Florida are very slim. Both Oasis class ships and Carnival Freedom for the most part.

Yes and then withdrawals until the new fall season.:eek: Some changes to look forward to are watching another Freedom class Independence added for the winter season 2012-13 out of Port Everglades.

W had a great cruise on that ship.:):) I've been toying with either a repeat of Indy or Allure for next year. I really like 8 nighters.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Hello Jerry. You have mail.

It's great to see everyone on Cruise Critic enjoying our webcams!

Lou

www.PortEvergladesWebcam.com

www.FtLauderdaleWebcam.com

www.PortCanaveralWebcam.com

www.NYHarborWebcam.com

www.PortFever.com

www.InletPhotos.com

Lou, this is good info, I still go back and look at my Allure sailaway. I'll check with you if we decide to go on Allure again in '13.

To everyone else or Lou, is there a photo that shows where the cam is? I waved and was caught waving, but I never did actually spot the camera. I have some idea, but never actually spotted it.

To everyone else or Lou, is there a photo that shows where the cam is? I waved and was caught waving, but I never did actually spot the camera. I have some idea, but never actually spotted it.

Bill on the Port Everglades webcam site there is a link to request a wave.

Here is the link and it has a photo of the building with the location of the cam so you will know when to wave.

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/wave.html

2326047950092706180S425x425Q85.jpg

Edited by emmy

Ah, I knew it was in the building, but didn't have time to scan each window or balcony and I didn't have my binos out.

Its funny I mentioned it and you posted that link, I viewed the video of our sailaway, but never went back and looked for the photo. I did so, found it and downloaded it. I am clearly looking for the camera and my wife is pointing out where she thinks it is, looks like she was wrong. I'll post it later.

Edited by BillOh