~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Ah, I knew it was in the building, but didn't have time to scan each window or balcony and I didn't have my binos out.

Its funny I mentioned it and you posted that link, I viewed the video of our sailaway, but never went back and looked for the photo. I did so, found it and downloaded it. I am clearly looking for the camera and my wife is pointing out where she thinks it is, looks like she was wrong. I'll post it later.

When was your sail away on Allure Bill? Will have to check it out:)

When was your sail away on Allure Bill? Will have to check it out:)

May 1st of 2011, or as I now call it, "The Bin Laden Cruise" We are on the port side bridge wing, I'm wearing kakhi pants and a black polo shirt.

EDIT - I was finally able to get to my website (PS, I did purchase this pic)

us.jpg

Edited by BillOh

And just imaginge if a bunch of us crazy addicted cruise people had several condos in the building next to each other!:):)

We would have the biggest Sail-a-Way Party on the land. Of course we would have to get Cruise Line glasses for drinks and stuff

Great sites Lou! Looking forward to the Miami webcam. It has been several years since we could view Miami.

Excellent job!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the Miami port cam was great, I used it to watch Voyager, Majesty before our cruises. It was user controllable and you could zoom in all around the port area. I think it was run by the Miami Herald, there was an email link but I never got serious replies about it coming back.

May 1st of 2011, or as I now call it, "The Bin Laden Cruise" We are on the port side bridge wing, I'm wearing kakhi pants and a black polo shirt.

EDIT - I was finally able to get to my website (PS, I did purchase this pic)

Bill.. It is more than likely I did watch your sail away live. My sister sailed away that day on Carnival Freedom. Nice photos :)

Only show in town today :) Liberty of the Seas sails away today about

4:30 pm. Catch her on the webcam

This photo was taken by Lou of InletPhotos.com the morning Liberty of the Seas arrived in Port Everglades for the very first time ~ Nov 12/12 I was lucky enough to be on as she arrived from Europe.

374284_279367022107476_164036780307168_883347_1178513437_n.jpg

Only show in town today :) Liberty of the Seas sails away today about

4:30 pm. Catch her on the webcam

This photo was taken by Lou of InletPhotos.com the morning Liberty of the Seas arrived in Port Everglades for the very first time ~ Nov 12/12 I was lucky enough to be on as she arrived from Europe.

374284_279367022107476_164036780307168_883347_1178513437_n.jpg

That is a beautiful picture.

I will be sailing away on the Navigator this Sunday with my parents, if anyone will be watching. Cabin #9620, we'll have orange shirts on!

Everyone have a nice weekend...

Emmy thanks for posting the links..........somehow I missed these last week.

Jim

You are welcome Jim ~

This print screen a friend took off the webcam when Liberty was sailing out today..man waving in white hat is CC poster Aquahound..Bon Voyage Paul :)

407024_10150691223666189_549936188_11561072_502198115_n.jpg

That is a beautiful picture.

I will be sailing away on the Navigator this Sunday with my parents, if anyone will be watching. Cabin #9620, we'll have orange shirts on!

Everyone have a nice weekend...

Stacy I will watch for you...hump balcony port side :) Do you have a scheduled wave with the webcam?

Saw the ship leave........(thanks to your posting)..........it is one of the best webcams I have ever seen.

Thanks again.

Jim ~ come back and post on Saturday. Saturday and Sunday's are great sail away days on the cam with so many ships to watch.

Glad you enjoyed it and I totally agree 'simply the best' cams.:)

Jim ~ come back and post on Saturday. Saturday and Sunday's are great sail away days on the cam with so many ships to watch.

Glad you enjoyed it and I totally agree 'simply the best' cams.:)

Exactly what I was thinking.........Saturday and especially Sunday should be BIG DAYS...........

Good Morning~ She's back!!! It's Saturday so that means Oasis of the Seas is in town :) :)

Sail away on the PortEverglades webcam is 5pm. 5 other ships in port and start the sail away at 4pm

2674276090092706180S425x425Q85.jpg

Good Morning~ She's back!!! It's Saturday so that means Oasis of the Seas is in town :) :)

Sail away on the PortEverglades webcam is 5pm. 5 other ships in port and start the sail away at 4pm

I'm still waiting for the day when we can all do this from a condo balcony instead of a webcam!:D

I'm still waiting for the day when we can all do this from a condo balcony instead of a webcam!:D

Now that better be some LARGE balcony with all the cam addicts that there are LOL :D

2674276090092706180S425x425Q85.jpg

My DS and his G/F will be sailing on her next Sat. Unless i am not reading it right, there looks like there are 6 other ships in port other than the Oasis OTS.

Gregg

My DS and his G/F will be sailing on her next Sat. Unless i am not reading it right, there looks like there are 6 other ships in port other than the Oasis OTS.

Gregg

Yes that is what I see..Oasis and 6 other ships including 2 other RCI :)