~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

My DS (22) and his G/F (20) are on the Oasis right now. This is my DS 5th cruise, while his G/F has been on Carnival & Disney, this is her first RCCL. I can't wait to hear from them on what they thought of the ship. I told them to go topside on the port side during sail-away as they have a starboard balcony and maybe I can catch a glimpses of them.

A question. On the Port Everglades webcam, at the bottom the ships are identified by mainly blue diamond. If you put your cursor over the diamond it tell me what ship. My question, after the name of the ship, in (..) there are 2 letters; what do those letters mean??

Gregg

Edited by Maxiecat3
another question

My DS (22) and his G/F (20) are on the Oasis right now. This is my DS 5th cruise, while his G/F has been on Carnival & Disney, this is her first RCCL. I can't wait to hear from them on what they thought of the ship. I told them to go topside on the port side during sail-away as they have a starboard balcony and maybe I can catch a glimpses of them.

A question. On the Port Everglades webcam, at the bottom the ships are identified by mainly blue diamond. If you put your cursor over the diamond it tell me what ship. My question, after the name of the ship, in (..) there are 2 letters; what do those letters mean??

Gregg

Abbreviation of country of registry.

I hate when people I know are on a cruise and I am not. I know 2 people that have gotten engaged in the past 2 month on a cruise. Any plans for him?

Don't think so. I am really hoping they are still together when they get back;). They are both still in college. He is in his final year while she is in her 2nd.

Gregg

Gregg

Good question about the letters. Will have to find out

Here comes LIberty of the Seas :)

Abbreviation of country of registry.

Good question about the letters. Will have to find out

Here comes LIberty of the Seas :)

Reallyitsmema got me the answer. Thanks anyway. HAL ship coming out right behind the Liberty. Oasis should be soon.

Gregg

Edited by Maxiecat3

Look for some 'pink' on the bow of Liberty of the Seas. A group will be waving to the webcam and to all of us at home.

I saw some! They weren't on the bow, though. I may have missed some at that end of the ship.

normal_PinkBoas.png

I saw some! They weren't on the bow, though. I may have missed some at that end of the ship.

normal_PinkBoas.png

Thanks for the photo..I just sat back and watched..great showing today and yes the webcam guys are the best to give them so much air time..thank you David and Lou :) :)

Reallyitsmema got me the answer. Thanks anyway. HAL ship coming out right behind the Liberty. Oasis should be soon.

Gregg

Good I learned something today too :)

normal_PinkBoas.png

This is the bow of the ship and you did catch a WHOLE bunch of Pink Boa Society members!! I hope they have the time of their lives!!

This is the bow of the ship and you did catch a WHOLE bunch of Pink Boa Society members!! I hope they have the time of their lives!!

This made me smile :) thanks for the print screen!! time for Navigator now!