~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

OB I will find out for you. Heading to the bridge either tomorrow or Wednesday.

good question Stacy..better tell them those HAL ships are showing the RCI ships up LOL:D:D

Got that right. You tell him I that, from our time on Adventure, I know what he can do with that horn and that I have big expectations next week.

Well everyone make sure that you check out the Port Canaveral Webcam next Tuesday morning as the newest Disney ship comes in for the first time. I will be at Jetty Park with a bunch of other lucky Cast Members that were picked to attend the welcoming event next week

Well everyone make sure that you check out the Port Canaveral Webcam next Tuesday morning as the newest Disney ship comes in for the first time. I will be at Jetty Park with a bunch of other lucky Cast Members that were picked to attend the welcoming event next week

Do you have a time frame on Tues?:)

Sorry if this has been asked.... but on the main Port Everglade webcam, the one that follows the ship when it leaves... what side of the ship is it facing??

Rick if you want family and friends to see you it has to be port side. :) The cam is located on that side in a white condo.

Do you have a time frame on Tues?:)

Well according to the E-Mail that I got for the schedule I will be leaving Downtown Disney via bus to Jetty park at 0415 in the morning

Also at approx 0545 we will great the Fantasy as it cruises past Jetty Park.

I will be bringing my camera with me to hopefully get some pics.

Rick if you want family and friends to see you it has to be port side. :) The cam is located on that side in a white condo.

Thanks :D we are in Sky Loft 1720... I think that's port side :confused:

I was just reading a thread on the Carnival boards about it not being allowed to have flags on your balcony!? We are planning on proudly flying an aussie flag on the sailaway!! After all, people will be waking up at 6am to watch us leave haha!

Well according to the E-Mail that I got for the schedule I will be leaving Downtown Disney via bus to Jetty park at 0415 in the morning

Also at approx 0545 we will great the Fantasy as it cruises past Jetty Park.

I will be bringing my camera with me to hopefully get some pics.

Thanks very much Robert..will be watching the Port Canaveral cam that morning. :)

Thanks :D we are in Sky Loft 1720... I think that's port side :confused:

I was just reading a thread on the Carnival boards about it not being allowed to have flags on your balcony!? We are planning on proudly flying an aussie flag on the sailaway!! After all, people will be waking up at 6am to watch us leave haha!

Yes indeed port side and a wonderful suite :) I have seen many flags hung as you sail out of port. I also have an Aussie connection..my daughter lives there in Australia..I know a big country. She is in Sydney.

When is your cruise on Allure? I sail on her April 29/ 2012

Yes indeed port side and a wonderful suite :) I have seen many flags hung as you sail out of port. I also have an Aussie connection..my daughter lives there in Australia..I know a big country. She is in Sydney.

When is your cruise on Allure? I sail on her April 29/ 2012

Yeah the number 1 question I got asked while in the US... "You from Sydney?" No, I'm from Adelaide... on the southern coast in the centre aha.

We dont cruise until the end of April 2013 :( Only 14 months to the day!. We booked the Epic 17 months before, so we left it to the last minute to book this one! (Wheres the sarcasm emoticon??)

Good Morning ~ a 3 ship RCI sail away today in Port Everglades.

Navigator, Liberty and Oasis of the Seas. Look for some 'pink' on the bow of Liberty of the Seas. A group will be waving to the webcam and to all of us at home. As well we have Ocean Boy on Navigator... Bon Voyage to all. :)

424909_10150595924086693_564756692_9308987_2114958858_n.jpg

Lots of ships leaving on the webcam today. I am have a vested interest in a few of the waves, but am especially looking forward to the Pink Boa Wavers on the bow of the Liberty of the Seas which should be leaving shortly! Hope lots of you can come and watch with me!! Here is the site.. www.portevergladeswebcam.com

Wendy B