~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Oh, that's so cool Emmy! What route are you doing--Coz, Falmouth and Cayman?

Yes ~ that will be my 3rd sailing on Navigator including a transatlantic. Great pricing on that cruise in Feb 2013

I saw a boa on the bow of the Navigator, was it Ocean Boy? Is Ocean Boy really Ocean Girl?:eek::p Bon Voyage.

No, I was not on the bow. I was up on the St. Tropez deck and there were no boas up there! Capt. Tommy kept me well entertained with the horn last week. When we were leaving St. Maarten. Navigator and NCL's Epic got into it really good!

I have now been home for three hours and I am freezing. I have these wicked chills and just can't warm up. No one is his right mind would voluntarily get on a plane today that was headed from Ft. Lauderdale to Rhode Island.:rolleyes:

Hi everyone.... I'm back! :( ;)

Edited by Ocean Boy

No, I was not on the bow. I was up on the St. Tropez deck and there were no boas up there! Capt. Tommy kept me well entertained with the horn last week. When we were leaving St. Maarten. Navigator and NCL's Epic got into it really good!

I have now been home for three hours and I am freezing. I have these wicked chills and just can't warm up. no one is his right mind would voluntarily get on a plane today that was headed from Ft. Lauderdale to Rhode Island.:rolleyes:

Hi everyone.... I'm back! :( ;)

OB how was it, how did you like the ship? I was wondering how your cruise was going. I got off as you were getting on. I still have the depression.

OB how was it, how did you like the ship? I was wondering how your cruise was going. I got off as you were getting on. I still have the depression.

We had a great week. I wasn't quite sure if the Voyager class ships would still have the magic for me as I have not been on one since sailing Independence and Oasis but it was still there. Friday night I was sitting up on deck watching the sun go down and thinking to myself that if I had booked Oasis again I would be in the cabin packing. That brought such a feeling of contentment!

I was really impressed with Navigator's crew. What an amazing friendly and happy group of people. And I thought that the ship was in great shape. There were some really good headliner shows but I really did not like the two production shows at all. And I don't think it had anything to do with Oasis's shopws being so good. I just don't get into ballroom dancing or many Broadway musicals. For a cruise line that is marketing to families they really need to re-think these production shows.

Hi Emmy, thanks for the news on the Web Cam. I see you have a few cruises lined up, I am awaiting the dates to open for 2014 for Australia, then John & I along with the daughter will do an 18 day out of Perth back to Sydney, can't wait. Did you hear about Jill.

Gay

We had a great week. I wasn't quite sure if the Voyager class ships would still have the magic for me as I have not been on one since sailing Independence and Oasis but it was still there. Friday night I was sitting up on deck watching the sun go down and thinking to myself that if I had booked Oasis again I would be in the cabin packing. That brought such a feeling of contentment!

I was really impressed with Navigator's crew. What an amazing friendly and happy group of people. And I thought that the ship was in great shape. There were some really good headliner shows but I really did not like the two production shows at all. And I don't think it had anything to do with Oasis's shopws being so good. I just don't get into ballroom dancing or many Broadway musicals. For a cruise line that is marketing to families they really need to re-think these production shows.

I agree, i might even go as far to say that they were the best crew I've sailed with yet. They're close with the old Majesty crew back in the day, but I totally agree--they are all SO helpful, friendly and happy.

Glad you had a nice trip. What deck was your cabin on?

I agree, i might even go as far to say that they were the best crew I've sailed with yet. They're close with the old Majesty crew back in the day, but I totally agree--they are all SO helpful, friendly and happy.

Glad you had a nice trip. What deck was your cabin on?

I was in a lowly ocean view on deck 2. I know that some people just love, and have to have, a balcony. But I am very happy with ocean views and I like being close to the water. And for someone like me, who truly can't sit still for very long, I am out of the cabin by 5AM and usually not back in before midnight. So it works for me. And I really like coming back from ports of call, skipping the elevators, and just walking up one flight of stairs to get home. And I almost always bring my parents along on our cruises and the location works really well for them too.

I was in a lowly ocean view on deck 2. I know that some people just love, and have to have, a balcony. But I am very happy with ocean views and I like being close to the water. And for someone like me, who truly can't sit still for very long, I am out of the cabin by 5AM and usually not back in before midnight. So it works for me. And I really like coming back from ports of call, skipping the elevators, and just walking up one flight of stairs to get home. And I almost always bring my parents along on our cruises and the location works really well for them too.

That's awesome, I look at this way--you're on the ship. That's all that matters! I was just asking in case we happened to have the same cabin steward.

Check out my review sometime this week when you're settled.

Edited by LuckiStac13*Majesty*

That's awesome, I look at this way--you're on the ship. That's all that matters! I was just asking in case we happened to have the same cabin steward.

Check out my review sometime this week when you're settled.

I will look for it. Maybe I'll add some of my comments to the thread instead of starting a new one.

Happy St Patrick's Day:D

Later today Port Everglades could set a new world record for number of passengers sailing in and out of the port on a single day.

RCI ships to watch today are Oasis of the Seas & Liberty of the Seas as well as 6 other cruise ships.

Later today Port Everglades could set a new world record for number of passengers sailing in and out of the port on a single day.

RCI ships to watch today are Oasis of the Seas & Liberty of the Seas as well as 6 other cruise ships.

Shouldn't Navigator be there? The ship should be ending a 6 nighter this weekend. Or maybe this was the week that the ship left on Friday to do the 9 nighter that was scheduled? I can't remember now.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Morning Emmy and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Here is the article about the new record for FLL.

http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/6973-record-day-expected-at-port-everglades.html

Ok, so this is the week it is doing the 9 nighter.

I just checked the roll call section of CC and indeed it says 9 nighter. :)I was not aware of that. Nice cruise.

I just checked the roll call section of CC and indeed it says 9 nighter. :)I was not aware of that. Nice cruise.

It is a nice cruise. It includes St. Thomas which Navigator has not been normally stopping at with its present itineraries. I almost booked this one instead of the one I took last week but I didn't want to loose an extra day out of work. Sometimes I make stupid decisions.:rolleyes::p

Edited by Ocean Boy

It is a nice cruise. It includes St. Thomas which Navigator has not been normally stopping at with its present itineraries. I almost booked this one instead of the one I took last week but I didn't want to loose an extra day out of work. Sometimes I make stupid decisions.:rolleyes::p

That is a nice itinerary. I was watching yesterday but gave up waiting for her to leave at 5:45.