men and pedicures

Banleno007

How many of you lady's have gotten your man to get a pedicure and if you have how many of you get them together. g.php

I get a pedicure once a month. My husband gets a pedicure probably four times a year and we go together when he needs them.

At first he didn't like the idea, but now he loves it. They cut his toenails evenly and he doesn't have to worry about ingrown toenails from cutting them stupid or anything.

He definitely gets a pedicure just before a cruise.

Get over it men..it's good hygeine and grooming to get one.

Even if you dont get pedicures all the time at least keep your nails trimmed neatly, use a pumice in the shower and LOTION your feet!

One poor dude I saw at the nail shop once..his wife probably made him do it..I swear the tech took out something from a LARGE tool box that looked something like a big cheese grater..like years of crud taken off his feet.

We used to go together when we were at tech school for the military (8 months of fun), our feet would be so nasty from being in boots all the time and we were in Biloxi so we would go to the beach alot. Never forced him I just asked one day if wanted to come with me while I got one and he decided to get one. Now he knows if he ever wants a foot rub from me, his feet better be pretty so he just takes care of them at home.

My hubby has been getting pedicures for many years now........he's on his feet all day for work & since he's been getting them his feet don't bother him.......

We go together once a month.......the gals there always ask if he wants color on his toes & then smile REAL big............

Sharon

My DH began about 6 years ago because of cruising. The 1st time he wanted to do it on board but when he realized it would be less expensive to do it before we sailed he booked an appointment with me. He loved it and now goes several times a year, right before a cruise or in the summer. He also gets Mani's before cruising or before a special occasion.

Mary Lou

Archived